O16. THE BLOODY WHITE ROOM

CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
❝ THE BLOODY WHITE ROOM. ❞

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Where are we?"

The three bruised men that were brought to Dream's estate were now tied in metal chairs with rope slithering around their wrists, burns now invading the skin of their arms. They had noticed that as soon as they would try loosening the knot, the end of the rope that was attached to a white wall, would tug back and tighten the knots, hurting them and possibly fracturing their wrists.

They didn't know where they were. But, their eyes hurt too much from the white that blasted their eyesight. The entire room was white. The walls, the ceiling, the door. They couldn't even notice the small details that one would notice in a wall. The walls were smooth and the door was too, no indication that there was even a door.

They felt nauseous just by being there. Crazy, even. They felt like they were losing their minds, wondering if where they were was even real.

"Hi, gentlemen."

They all looked up to see Dream, the only one standing out with a black suit and face mask on in the single white room, with a sinister smile forming on his lips. A smile that they could see from underneath the mask and that brought chills up their spines.

"Wow, what a sight," Dream happily sighed before one of his men brought a chair, letting him sit down first before exiting. The leader took off his blazer, draping it in the back of his seat, before rolling the sleeves of black button down, revealing around three or four knife scars on his arms. "You three tried messing up my shipment, hmm?"

Silence.

"Huh," Dream let out, leaning closer, elbows resting on his thighs while his hands were clasped together under his chin. "You know, I would love to send Mr. V little pieces of each of your bodies."

He stood up and grabbed a knife from one of his men that guarded the door. He walked towards the man in the middle, getting a hand out from the ropes. He raised the knife up, dragging the blade down the man's palm, blood beginning to pour out.

"I could send him your fingers or your ear," he raised the knife up again towards the man's ear, dragging the blade again up and down, a chuckle escaping past his lips. "I have weeks. He won't seek for you. You're useless to him just as you're useless to me. He's a coward that hides behind all three of you and the rest and you guys don't see it because I guess the drugs are way important, huh?"

"Fuck you," the third man spit out, receiving an "aw" that was clearly mocking him.

"You think that's gonna hurt my feelings?" Dream's eyebrows furrowed as he cut the middle man's palm even more, blood rushing out mildly and dropping onto the white floor. He immediately walked towards the man that cursed at him. "What's your name?"