O35. INTENSITY AT ITS FINEST

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE.
❝ INTENSITY AT ITS FINEST. ❞

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I got us Happy Meals."

Daniela looked up from her position in the bed she had been resting on and smiled as she came to see Dream holding two boxes. They looked small compared to his tall figure and Daniela almost laughed, about to point it out before she remembered that he will most likely leave and leave her to starve.

"What type of Happy Meal toys were there?" Daniela grabbed the box handed to her and Dream simply responded "something with pony." She opened it and there, in fact, was a My Little Pony toy. "Can I have yours?"

"No, I'm keeping it," Dream huffed, sitting at the edge of the bed, a routine he has now been doing ever since Daniela got poisoned. "Now eat. We have a meeting."

Daniela stopped eating the chicken nugget as she furrowed her eyebrows. "We? What do you mean by that?"

"Mr. V has news," Dream spoke, though, he glanced at the bed. "I'm sure he has come to announce he has killed your father."

Daniela gulped and sighed, slowly nodding at his words before continuing to eat. She knew that this day would come, but she wasn't expecting it any time soon, though it has been months.

"We'll eat and we'll go then," she breathed out. Now, she understood why Dream brought her a Happy Meal. It was a kind gesture. "Now, let me see who you got."

As they sat and ate, they stayed quiet. Dream had his mask off, glancing at his food, and Daniela was playing with her Happy Meal toy and Dream's, who initially gave it to her.

"Hey, if you need to step out," Dream started, "tug on my sleeve, okay?"

Daniela nodded and they both walked out of her room, Dream placing his mask on before they walked down the stairs in synch. They headed towards the meeting room in synch, which wasn't anywhere near the first or second floor. They both walked towards the White Room, a room Daniela had never stepped foot in, and headed towards a door she didn't notice since it easily blended in.

Bodyguards followed the two and she and Dream walked into a room filled with men. God, the amount of masculinity and such toxic testosterone had Daniela almost turn around and leave the room.

"Dream," everyone stood up to shake his hand and Daniela saw him smiling from underneath his mask. He shook everyone's hand, asking them questions and whatnot. He checked up on everyone, asking about their wives and kids, their jobs, and their positions. He was talkative and it was a sight Daniela wasn't used to seeing.

"Where's Techno?" Dream asked Wilbur, Daniela remembered, and the man quickly answered.

"He went to a trip," he said. "He retired."