2

28 September 2013

Louis was siting in his room doing absolutely nothing. He was done with his work an hour before. He heard a knock on his door. It must be his mom, the omega thought because she's the one who knocks on the door. Others usually barge in.

His beautiful mother, Jay entered his room making him smile at her. She sat beside him with a worried face. Louis asked,"What happened mommy?". She sighed and replied,"Nothing honey. You need to come and help me in the kitchen". Louis nodded and stood up. They both went downstairs to their million dollars kitchen. His father was rich but not in his thoughts.

He didn't treat Louis and his mum right. Saying they're omega they were often beaten or insulted. He was really angry when Louis came out as omega. Because he was his only son.

"Louis make sure you look good tonight and do not wear anything revealing" Mark said making Louis turn into his direction. Louis nodded and replied,"Okay father". He hmmed and ordered,"Make the dinner now. The guests will be here soon".

"Who's coming mommy?" Louis asked in curiosity. Jay replied,"Styles family". Louis nodded. He didn't knew who they were. He never knew any of his father's friends because he never met any. He wasn't allowed to be any near alphas knowing how they would react that Louis was still unmarked.

Louis was always scared of going out. Regular harassment was something he was used to of. He had many situations like these when the alpha grabs him out of no where. Louis can just scream and do nothing else. Louis sighed and continued working.

~
After the dinner was ready Louis decided to get ready as the family was ten minutes away from their house. He decided to be simple and wear a black full sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans. He didn't really had that much clothes. His clothes are mostly torn because his father won't allow him to buy new ones.

Only the alpha's get new clothes and fresh food.

"Louis" Jay said entering the omega's room. Louis turned around to see him mum in almost tears. He quickly hugged and asked,"What happened mommy? Did he hit you again?". Jay shaked her head as she replied,"I'm sorry Louis. I wish I could make you an alpha". Louis sighed and said,"Mommy it's not your fault. Please don't cry". She buried her face in Louis' shoulders crying on him. He hated when his mum cried. He felt so defenceless all the time.

~

Reaching downstairs Louis helped his mommy set the table up. When they were setting it up, they heard the bell ring. Jat went upto open the door as Mark stood infront.

Louis decided to go the kitchen not wanting any more scolding from his father.

"Mark, my man, how are you?" Des asked opening his arms for him. Mark hugged him as he said,"All good man. All good". They both parted away as Mark asked,"Where are you sons?". Des replied,"They are here. Meet my sons Edward, Marcel and Harry".

The triplets shaked hands with Mark. They knew why they were here. They were basically forced into all of this.

"She's my omega, Anne" Des introduced his wife. The system wasn't any different at the Styles house. Omega's weren't allowed to speak for themselves but stay by the side of their alpha.

"Come let's head in" Mark suggested. They all went ahead and settled at the table as Anna and Jay were told to bring in the food. Jay took Anne with her as they saw Louis standing in the kitchen Jay said,"Anne this is my son Louis". Anne said,"So this is Louis". Louis turned hearing his name. He could feel the presence of some strong scent.

How does one alpha bring in this much scent.

"Mommy who's outside?" Louis asked. Anne said,"Oh you might be having in the scents of my sons". Louis hmmed in response. Anne could tell the omega didn't knew a thing that why they were here. Anne asked Jay,"Doesn't he know?". Jay shaked her head and replied,"I couldn't and his father didn't tell him. I don't know how he will take the news". Anne replied,"Its okay. I hope he doesn't break down". Jay hmmed in response.