9

16 October 2013

Eleanor smirked as she turned around to the alphas and said.

I want to mate alphas

The alphas turned to her as their eyebrows furrowed. A rush of worry going onto Louis' face. Edward said in his alpha voice,"NO". Louis' omega whined as he heard the alpha voice. They had never used their alpha voice on Louis. They would always be super sweet and gentle with Louis. But they knew what Eleanor was. They knew what she wanted from them.

"We will do it when we want" Marcel said. Louis turned to him in confusion. He was confused. They wanted to mate Eleanor? Louis was in the verge of tears and Harry saw that. He went to Louis as he held his hand and took him in. Marcel and Edward saw that but they had to show Eleanor her room. They had to fulfill their alpha duties. They couldn't back off with that. Marcel said,"Come on". Eleanor followed them as Edward picked her bags.

"Why? Why is she here? Why when we just started to give each other a chance?" Louis sobbed in Harry's arms. Harry held the omega as he said,"We don't want her too baby and you know that". Louis shot his head up as he asked,"Will you all mate her?". Harry's eyes dropped. Louis sniffed as he pushed Harry away.

Harry stood up as he said,"Its not in our hands baby. We have to do our alpha duties". Louis turned his head to Harry as he looked directly into his eyes. When an omega looks into his alpha's eye. The alpha must know that the omega is mad and has the confidence to fight and protest. Louis said,"Promise me. That I'll be the first omega ALWAYS".

"You will always be the first omega. Louis" they heard Edward say. They both entered the room as Marcel said,"Who said we take her as our real omega". Louis sniffed as he shifted closer to his alphas. They held him closer them as they heard his omega whine. Edward moved his hand to Louis' hair gently brushing them. Marcel's hand on Louis' back as he moved his hand up and down soothing the omega. Harry's hand moved to his arm brushing his soft skin.

~

"But what are we gonna do" Louis heard Marcel's voice. He stood up from the bed. He fell asleep in his alphas arms. He turned around to see no one around him. He stood up as he heard Edward say,"Someone has to stay with them". Harry said,"I can. I don't want him alone". Louis stepped out as he said,"Alphas". The triplets shot their head to the direction of the omega's voice. Louis went to them as he asked,"What happened?". Marcel wrapped his arm around Louis' waist as he said,"Nothing darling". Edward added,"Its just we had to get to the office and we didn't wanted to leave you and Eleanor alone". Louis hmmed as Harry said,"I'll stay with you baby. Don't worry". Louis smiled as he asked,"Can I make breakfast for you all?". They agreed as they all went to the kitchen together.

The working team was already there and working. Dave asked,"So what should I make for you?". Edward said,"No need mate. Louis is going to cook for us". Dave turned to Louis as he said,"Wow". Louis smiled as he whispered,"Maybe the way to their heart is by their stomach". Dave giggled as he said,"I'm afraid to tell you but it's not. They all are really self conscious and before you they never had breakfast. I'm glad they're being normal".

Marcel said,"Um Dave you can make breakfast for Eleanor". Dave furrowed his eyebrows as he asked,"Eleanor?". Louis replied,"Yeah. They got married to her. Didn't I tell you last night?". Dave asked,"And you're okay with it?". Louis shaked his head as Dave gave him a pity look. He knew he couldn't say anything about it. First off an omega had no right saying that the alpha can marry anyone else or not and it was for their business.