10

To the alphas
Going to the mall with Hazza:)

By Eddie:)
H

ave fun baby;)

By Marcy

Eleanor?

To the alphas
With us. I don't really wanted to go

By Eddie
Just an hour or so. I think you'll enjoy

By Marcy
Enjoy baby. You deserve it

To the alphas
I'm going bye!

By Eddie
Bye princess!

By Marcy
Bye darling!

"Let's go" Harry said as he held Louis' waist. Louis nodded as they both went outside to the car. Louis sat infront as Harry started driving. "So alpha is he like important?" Eleanor asked. Harry didn't reply as he continued to drive. Louis kept his gaze out of the window not wanting to be in the conversation.

After a really silent car ride they finally reached their destination. Louis stepped out of the car as Harry said,"Careful". Louis nodded as he went to Harry. They both held hands as they started walking and Eleanor followed them.

"So where are we going?" Louis asked turning his head to Harry. He replied,"Honestly I'm craving some candy". Louis giggled as he said,"I'm up for it". Eleanor said,"Alpha I want to go there". Harry nodded as she went ahead. They hadn't told Eleanor any rules but did had to. To keep their profile. Louis and Harry went to the candy and started selecting some candy. Louis was happy as long as he got to send time with his alpha.

"Let's go" Harry said holding onto Louis' waist. Louis replied with an okay as they headed to the store where Eleanor was. Harry said,"Lou. Don't even try to decline I'm going to buy you something from here". Louis replied,"I don't need anything. Why don't I get something for you three". Harry asked,"How about we get stuff for each other?". Louis giggled replied,"I'm okay with it". Harry smiled as he and Louis went ahead to check stuff.

~

"Harry Styles" they heard a voice call. Harry and Louis turned around to see a middle aged man. He had long brunetee hair with a black beard. Harry's eyebrows furrowed as his smile disappeared. Louis stood silent behind his alpha. As the man said,"Wow man. After so long". Harry replied,"Yeah long time". He said,"Wouldn't you introduce". Harry turned to Louis and then to the man giving him a glare as he said,"This is Louis. My omega. Omega this is Darl our old friend". Darl said,"Louis. Nice to meet you". He held his hand out. Louis glanced at Harry once and then turned back to Darl as he said,"Hello".

"Hello" they heard the high pitched voice from behind. Harry turned around as he saw Eleanor with a huge smile on her face. Darl shaked his hand with her as he said,"I like him". Harry held Louis' wrist pushing him behind his body as he glared at Darl. He raised his hands in defense. Eleanor said,"I'm Eleanor. Their omega". Darl raised his eyebrows as he said,"I think he's better then. I mean I do like him. He's a good omega".

Harry said,"Eleanor Louis get to the car". Harry pulled the keys from his pocket handing it over to Louis. They both rushed outside as Harry held Darl's collar and pulled him to a corner with him. "What do you want" Harry asked. Darl smirked as he said,"He's just like him. Isn't he? Proper omega. Hiding behind you and not answering". Harry pushed his forearm on the man's throat as he said,"If you wanna stay alive. Stay away from my omega. I won't hesitate to snap your neck".