4

"Here darling" Harry said gesturing his omega to enter his office. Louis shyly entered the alpha's office as he looked ahead to see the beautiful office.

Louis slowly moved inside as he was about to sit on the seat

Louis slowly moved inside as he was about to sit on the seat. Harry stopped him and moved him to his seat. Louis said,"Alpha its yours". Harry smiled and said,"Yours too". Louis sat on the seat glancing at his omega with a big smile.

Harry asked,"Do you want something? Something to eat or water or drink?". Louis shaked his head as he said,"Your office is really nice alpha". Harry smiled and said,"Thanks and just call me Harry". Louis nodded as he turned to see the raven guy who just entered the room. The guy said,"Hi Harry". Harry turned to him as he said,"Hi Zayn".

Harry turned to Louis as he said,"lou this is Zayn. Zayn this is Louis. Our Omega". Zayn said,"Hi Louis". Louis replied,"Hello". Zayn came up and said,"Great we've an omega in the office. Niall will be happy". Louis wanted to ask who Niall was but he hesitated as Zayn said,"He's my omega. He'd love to meet you". Louis passed him a smile as Harry said,"Zayn ask Ms.Jafar to get the suits for Louis". Zayn nodded as he asked,"Which man did you sent Liam for?". Harry didn't reply but shaked his head not wanting Louis to know.

"Should I call him?" Zayn asked. Harry asked,"Who?". Zayn replied,"Niall". Harry turned to Louis as he asked,"What do you say Lou?". Louis replied with an okay as Zayn pulled his phone out and left.

As Zayn left the same brunetee woman entered the room, Louis remembered her name, Eleanor. She said,"Sir here's your file and wou- she haulted as she saw Louis sitting on Harry's chair. Harry held the file from her as he said,"Get the other one. It's in my drawer". She nodded as she went to the desk where Louis was sat.

She whispered,"What are you doing here slut". Louis turned to her as he said,"Its my alpha's chair I can do whatever I want". She raised an eyebrow as she said,"Oh yeah. Like they'd let a slut like you sit". Louis said in a bit loud way,"I'm not a slut".

Harry turned to Louis as he asked,"Everything alright Lou?". Louis turned to the alpha as he replied,"Yeah I'm okay". Eleanor rolled her eyes as she moved to Harry. Louis eyed her as she shifted closer to Harry.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he saw her move closer to the alpha.

"We're here babies" Edward and Marcel said entering Harry's office making Louis smile. Louis stood up as Edward said,"Eleanor out". Eleanor groaned and left the room. Marcel moved to Louis as he said,"You look good siting here". Harry and Edward stood infront fonding looking at them. Harry said,"I've called Ms.Jafar for suit for Lou". Edward hmmed in response as Marcel asked,"What kinda suit would you like?". Louis replied,"I don't know. I've never worn a suit before".

Edward said,"Don't worry darling you'll wear it this time". Harry said,"Zayn said he'd call Niall so they can introduce". Marcel said,"That's amazing. Louis can make some friends here". Edward smiled at Louis who was fonding at the alphas.