20

"He's still not home Marcy" Harry whined. Marcel sighed as he replied,"Hazza, he's at Niall's. He's safe". Harry nodded as he sat beside his brother wrapping his arms around him. "Its all my mistake. I should've worn the condom" Harry confessed. Marcel turned to Harry as he cupped his cheeks and said,"No baby. It wasn't your mistake. Its okay". Harry sniffed as he said,"But because of me Louis is mad at us". Marcel replied,"No baby. He just needs security". Harry nodded as he turned around facing his elder brother.

Edward walked to his brothers as he kneeled infront of them. He moved his hand as he patted Harry's cheek. Edward's said,"Don't worry Hazza. We will win our omega back". Harry nodded as the triplets hugged each other. The last time they hugged each other this tightly was when Nick left them. The couldn't bare another omega to leave them. When they truly loved him.

~

Marcel woke up to a sound of thug. He looked around to see his brothers, who were asleep right beside him. He got up from his bed as he walked out. It was almost three in the morning, so he did not expected Louis to be here. He switched the lights on as he heard the noises coming from the kitchen. He walked there, as he saw Eleanor. He sighed and asked,"What are you doing here?". Eleanor jumped hearing the alpha's voice as she replied,"Uh I was craving food". Marcel looked around asking,"Where's the food then?".

"I don't know where its kept" Eleanor confessed pouting, trying to look innocent. Marcel sighed as he stepped ahead as he took some snacks out for her. Eleanor stepped closer to Marcel, keeping her hand on his shoulder as she said,"I feel like, like you all don't want this child". Marcel sighed as he turned around. There was a very little gap in between them making Marcel uncomfortable. "We were just not ready. It's been a month and some days since we got married. It's so soon". Eleanor smirked as she kept his hand on Marcel's chest and said,"If it was for Louis. You all would be so happy".

"Because we love him" Marcel confessed. He quickly removed himself from her grip and rushed to his bedroom. He locked the door, rushing to his brothers. Ofcourse they didn't want her to get pregnant. They never thought about her while seeing their future. It was always Louis.

~

"Lou" Niall said in a calm tone trying to wake Louis up. Louis shifted in his sleep as he slowly opened his eyes seeing the Irish omega. "Breakfast is ready Lou" Niall announced as Louis got up. He rubbed his eyes as he said,"You could've woken me up. I could've helped you". Niall smiled and replied,"Its okay. You looked peaceful while sleeping". Louis flashed him a smile back as he stood up from the bed. Zayn and Liam insisted on staying in after hearing that Eleanor was pregnant. They were furious on the alphs but Louis being Louis. He just couldn't imagine them getting hurt. They provided him with the guest room to stay the night.

Louis walked to the bathroom as he started stripping down. His eyes were still droopy. Even though he had slept well, he didn't feel good. The feeling which he never knew, he could feel. Niall explained him about how an omega can feel his alpha's feelings too. It would be nearly impossible because they hadn't mated yet. Louis sighed as he stepped out of the shower.

He moved down as he saw Zayn, Liam and Niall in the kitchen. Niall was siting on the counter as Liam was cooking while Zayn was standing in between Niall's legs. They all looked so happy. Zayn was giving Liam and Niall constant pecks. Louis' gaze fell on his feet missing his alphas.

They were all he had now.

~

"We are ready to go" Eleanor screamed. They were all on their way to the doctor's appointment. The triplets had decided to go with her because they wanted to know if the baby was healthy or not. They had also decided to pick Louis up on their way back. It was difficult for them to stay without their alphas. They were missing him so bad.

They all climbed into their car as Marcel started driving. As they reached the clinic, the doctor called Eleanor in. As the triplets were about to follow her in, Eleanor turned around and said,"Stay here. I don't want you all in". They didn't say anything as they stayed back while she went inside. Edward growled and said,"If she wasn't pregnant. I'd teach her how to talk to us". Marcel replied,"Calm down Eddie". Harry sighed as he said,"She will take time. Should we go get Lou?". They agreed as they rushed to their car, excited to bring their omega back.

"Miss I think you've got the wrong alarm" the doctor announced.

Eleanor replied,"I know". She just stood infront of the mirror as she was taking her hair. She turned around as she said,"Listen doctor. I need some false reports for about three to four months. I'll pay you". The doctor replied,"I'm sorry miss but I can't help you".

A gasp left the doctor's mouth as Eleanor pulled a gun out. She said in fear,"O-Okay". She walked out as Eleanor smirked and whispered,"They're mine Louis".......