3

The triplets glanced at their omega as he said those words.

Edward sighed and said,"Baby we're sorry you weren't told about this. Is there anything you'd want to know?". Louis nodded and asked,"W-Why me?". Marcel replied,"B-Because your father. He said he'd invest with us and needed someone to marry his son". Harry sighed and said,"We needed an omega according to our father. So he agreed".

Louis nodded and asked,"Do we have to mate now?". The triplets quickly replied,"No. No. There's no need".

Edward said,"We're definitely not forcing you to mate or have pups love". Louis nodded and replied,"T-Thank you". Harry replied,"No need to thank us". Marcel asked,"Do you wanna change?". Louis nodded as he would actually love to be out of his itchy clothes. Edward and Marcel took the omega in the room they decided for him.

Edward kept Louis' stuff in the closet as Marcel made Louis sit on the bed with a smile. Marcel moved to Edward as he whispered,"What do I do now? He looks so scared". Edward replied,"Leave that. Look at this". Edward showed the torn clothes to his brother as Marcel said,"No. He can't wear these. It'll be too ichy". Edward nodded as he moved out of the room to get Louis some clothes.

Marcel said,"Baby if you wanna take a shower you can take it here. We'll set your clothes here". Louis nodded as he moved to the bathroom.

He looked at the expensive interior in the bathroom. It smelled like vanilla. Louis smiled to himself when he saw a small note.

'Welcome Louis'

He stripped down from his clothes as he looked at his naked self. How can I be  enough for the three? I'm so fat. They are so perfect how will they even like me? Louis thought to himself. He sighed and stepped in the shower.
He let the warm water fall on his body. He smiled to himself as it felt good.

After the shower, Louis stepped out scared the triplets might be there. He popped his head from the door to look but there was no one. He sighed and moved out. He saw the red shirt and boxers on the bed. They definitely weren't his. He sniffed as he left a slight moan smelling the alpha's scent.

He bite his lower lip wearing the clothes. He sniffed them for the last time as he moved out of the room.

The triplets were amused when they saw Louis in Edward's clothes. Louis was holding on the end of the shirt making him look more cute. Edward asked,"Comfortable?". Louis nodded and thanked them. The triplets moved to Louis as they asked,"You wanna do something or go to bed". Louis replied,"Bed".

The triplets took him to his room as Harry asked,"Can we take you shopping tomorrow?". Louis asked,"W-Why?". Marcel replied,"We've a ball tomorrow and you'd need a suit. Right?". Louis replied with an okay as Edward laid him down on the bed and pulling the covers on him.

They all said,"Good night Darling" and left the room.

Louis was left in the darkness all alone.
He thought to himself

The triplets were not that bad

~
2

4 September 2013

"Good morning darling" Marcel said as Louis came out of the room rubbing his eyes. Louis jumped from the alpha's voice. Louis said in a scared voice,"S-Sorry A-Alpha. I-I didn't w-wake up b-before". Marcel moved to Louis as he said,"Love look at me". Louis looked at the beautiful emerald eyes as Marcel said,"You can sleep as long as you want to. Okay?". Louis nodded as Marcel held his hand and took him to the table with him.