13

(They're still siting on the floor)

"I want to meet alphas" Louis' omega, Luna said. Harry nodded as he came back to his body. His eyes changed back to his normal green ones. He quickly joined their minds as he said

Quickly come into the room

No reply as the alphas rushed through the door. Their eyes widened when they saw Louis. He had his purple eyes and his whiskers were visible.

"Alphas' Louis' omega said pulling his arm out for them to be with him. The alphas just came upto the little omega with wide eyes and open mouth. As they sat beside Louis. Edward and Marcel held one hand of Louis.

"I'm Luna alphas" Louis said. The triplet's eyes turned red as their alphas were ready to come out. They leaned in inhaling Louis' scent. Edward said,"Hello princess. I'm Zyle". Marcel said,"Hello darling. I'm Zoel". Louis' omega squealed as he heard their alpha voices.

"Can we scent you?" Edward asked. Louis quickly nodded as his alphas were all over him. His neck was full of them. Their sniffs were all around him. Louis could sense their excitement. He really liked how they got excited to scent him.

There wasn't enough room for the three of them as they set back. Louis looked at them all confused as Harry went ahead as he started sniffing around Louis' neck. Louis did the same, their alphas were growling making Louis turn on. He knew he was hard already and could cum on the site but he controlled himself.

As he knew he was over Harry, Marcel went ahead sniffing his neck. Louis was pulled onto Marcel's lap as he could feel his hard on. Louis moaned on Marcel's neck as he grabbed onto his shoulders. The alpha's strong scents were all over the room.

Louis was onto Edward's lap as in a rush moment he moved to his neck sniffing on his alpha. Edward licked a bold strip on Louis' neck giving shivers all over his body. As they parted away, Louis was panting along with the alphas.

As they calmed down, Edward said,"So proud of you princess". Louis smiled as he said,"Thank you alpha". He turned to Harry as he asked,"Why were you crying Hazza? Please don't hide things from me". Harry sighed as he said,"Baby. You know how Eleanor has her heat going on". Louis sighed as he replied,"I know. I know you are her alphas so you'll have to help her". Harry replied,"Yeah but I-I didn't go alot. It was the first time. I-I couldn't knot her and she said. Stuff. So". Louis wrapped his arms around his alpha as he said,"You're the best alpha anyone could get. It's her mistake for missing out on you". As Harry giggled he said,"Thanks Lou". Louis parted away as he hugged Edward. He was in shock as Louis said,"I know how you went into her room. I could see the sadness on your face. You're the best Alpha. I adore you all so much". Edward smiled and said,"Thank you so much princess".

At last it was Marcel left as he giggled and pulled Louis into a hug. Louis quickly hugged as he said,"Thank you for taking care of me Marcy. I know I was being childish and clingy". The alphas said at the same time,"No". Edward said,"It was cute". Harry added,"I'd love to have small Louis back". Marcel giggled as he pecked Louis' nose.

As they were enjoying their moment, they heard Eleanor's omega moaning. Edward sighed as he said,"I'll go". Louis nodded as Harry said,"um I'll come too". Louis asked,"are you sure?". He replied,"I think so I'll be. Eddie will be with me". They all agreed as they left the room leaving Marcel and Louis alone.

Marcel held Louis' hands as he said,"Darling. Something happened when you were in your subspace". Louis asked in confusion,"What?". He didn't really remembered alot from his subspace. Marcel shifted closed to him as he joined their lips together.

Their kiss was slow and sweet

Their kiss was slow and sweet. Louis' hands moved to Marcel's shoulder as he held Louis' neck. As their kiss was deepened. Marcel tilted his head kissing him deeper. Their lips parted away as Louis smiled and blushed. Marcel said,"You look so cute when you blush". Louis giggled and said,"I'm thankful I did that in subspace". Marcel smiled and pecked his lips.

~

"Louis" he heard his name being called. Louis turned to see Dave. Marcel went to his office as Louis decided to get to the kitchen to make something. Louis went to Dave as they hugged each other. "I got so scared when you didn't come home last night" Dave said. Louis replied,"I was alright. Marcel was with me". Dave hmmed as he asked,"Where are your alphas?". Louis replied with a sigh,"Marcel went to his office. Harry and Edward are with Eleanor".

"Ugh I don't like her" Dave said. Louis replied,"Well guess what me too" with a giggle. "Why did you ran away?" Dave asked. The incidents came running into Louis' mind. Then it struck him, Marcel killed someone infront of him.

Louis quickly went ahead as he started calling his alphas by names. "Edward, Marcel, Harry. Come here right now" Louis said. The alphas came up with their eyebrows furrowed as they knew their omega would never disrespect them.

"What happened baby?" Marcel asked.

"Don't call me baby. I need answers" Louis replied. Edward asked stepping closer to him,"What do you wanna know?". Louis took a deep breath as he said,"M-Marcel killed someone infront of me on that night". The alphas knew this would come, Edward held Louis' shoulder as he said,"No baby. You saw nothing. No one was killed. Nothing happened that night". Louis pushed Edward as he said,"No. I clearly remember everything. He killed him infront of me".

The alphas were so confused. Their manipulation didn't work on Louis. They were the strongest alphas and their manipulation should work on everyone. Louis said,"I need answers. Who are you all?".

Marcel replied,"Listen Lou. I was in range that night. You need to calm down". Louis screamed,"Don't tell me to calm down. You have no right to even carry a gun. Oh my god if the police finds out, they'll take you away". Harry said,"Lou. Baby. Listen. No one will take us but promise if we tell everything. You won't leave us". Louis didn't even knew what to answer but subconsciously his head nodded as Edward said,"Um you know how some people can be quite tough to handle". Marcel added,"They can get behind our lives. So we carry guns. We have licenses and umm we can kill". Harry said,"We don't use it on innocents but only who deserve it".

Louis gasped as he moved his hand to his lips. He said,"Y-You kill p-people". Edward replied,"No. No baby we don't. Only those who have our money and won't give us back or do something against us". Louis removed his hand as he was panting heavily. How was he gonna digest it.

"Y-You won't hurt me?" Louis asked. The alpha's shoulders softened as they said shifting closer to the omega,"Never baby. Never". Louis said,"I-I need some time". The alphas nodded as they went back to their rooms.

Louis went back to Dave who was already aware of what the alphas did. "I can't believe all this" Louis said. Dave said,"Mate. They do it for their company. They surely don't just kill anyone. It's always upon request". Louis asked,"Y-You knew?". Dave replied,"I've been with them from my childhood. My father used to be their father's cook so I ended up being there's. They don't let people be close to them so easily Louis. You're the first one I've seen them get this close to. They love you".......