5

"What do you mean?" The omega asked in confusion. "I mean that Styles corporation doesn't need investors because they're the biggest business tycoons" Niall replied. Louis furrowed in confusion as he said,"B-But that's what they told me". Niall replied,"Oh then maybe they needed investors". Louis noticed how fast Niall changed his statement making him somewhat suspicious.

"What are the omegas talking about?" A huge built brunetee man asked. Niall smiled and rushed to his alpha hugging him. He replied,"Just about how I was scared from you both". The alpha replied,"Aww I hope not anymore". Niall shaked his head as he turned around to introduce his alpha. He said,"Louis this is my alpha, Liam". Louis and Liam greeted as Liam said,"Comeone baby. Zayn must be looking for us". Niall nodded as he said his good bye to Louis.

Louis moved to his alphas as Marcel asked,"How was the meet?". Louis replied,"He's a great guy". The alphas smiled looking at their omega. Edward said,"Princess, now we're gonna introduce you to our business partners". Louis nodded as Harry said,"If you don't feel comfortable do tell us". Louis replied with an okay as the married pair went ahead.

~

"I want him mated by tomorrow morning. Do you get that" Des said to his triplets. Edward replied,"Dad we told you already". Harry added,"Dad we want to treat our omega differently and if you think we're gonna mate him any time soon. It isn't happening". Marcel said,"Leave him. We're ourselves not ready to mate or have an omega in our lives fully".

"What will people think" Des questioned. Edward sighed and replied,"Why do they need to look at our omega". Marcel said,"Dad no one has the audacity to look at our omega".
Des sighed and replied,"Okay fine. But what have you told him about this marriage?". Harry replied,"That we needed investors and his father needed someone to marry his son". Des hmmed in response as he said,"I think now it's time for me to retaire". Edward replied in a playful tone,"Yes dad please. Now excuse us our omega is waiting".

The triplets gave their parents farewell and went to their car where their omega was seated. As Edward entered the car, Louis gave him a soft smile. Edward gave him a large smile in return. "Did you like it Lou?" Harry asked. Louis replied,"Yeah". Marcel said,"I'm fucking tired". Edward giggled and replied,"Don't worry Marcy. We're gonna get home in no time".

~

"Lou" Louis heard his nickname being called. He had classified how the triplets called him.

Edward called him princess.

Marcel called him darling.

Harry called him Lou.

Every nickname the triplets gave to Louis were special to him. He turned around with a small smile to meet Harry's huge smile. Harry stepped forward and asked,"Do you need anything Lou?". Louis shaked his head as he replied,"I was just going to bed". Harry gave him a smile and nodded. He moved to his bed as the alpha turned the lights off and closed his door.

Louis was still confused why Niall changed the topic so quickly but at the end he decided he was overthinking and drifted to sleep.

"Is he asleep?" Edward asked. Harry replied,"Yeah. We can go now". Marcel said,"We should wait atleast another half an hour". The brothers agreed waiting for the omega to drift to sleep.

Half an hour later

"Let's go" Marcel said. The triplets got up from their bed moving to their joint house office. Harry moved infront shifting some books behind.