7

Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he said,"What do you think you're saying. I'm their Omega. They're married to me. LEGALLY". Niall knew it wasn't going to end well. He couldn't stop them.

Louis' omega was growling and it isn't good when an omega growls. Niall quickly connected his mind with his alphas as he said

Alphas help

Baby is everything alright. Liam asked

Did someone hurt you baby. Zayn asked.

No Louis. He got into a fight with Eleanor. Niall replied.

We'll be there baby. Zayn replied.

"Edward. Your omega got into a fight with Eleanor" Zayn said to Edward. Edward furrowed his brows as he asked,"What?Why?". Liam replied,"We don't know but its hurting our omega. We need to go". Edward nodded as they rushed to their omegas.

"What- Edward was cut off as he saw Louis was almost in range. His eyes had turned purple while his whiskers were slowly coming out. Edward stepped in as he said,"Louis. Baby please calm down". Louis unheard his alpha's voice only glaring the omega infront of him. He was in range. First off she called him names and then she said shit about his father and alphas.

"Princess please calm down. I'm here" Louis heard his alpha's soothing voice. His gaze turned to his alpha. His angry slowly lowered as he said in a low tone,"Alpha".

Edward wrapped his arms around Louis as he slowly brushed his hair while asking him to calm down. Louis was breathing heavily as he lowered his head. He was embarrassed that he didn't listen to his alpha. Edward slowly lowered his arms as he looked at Louis. He said in a low tone,"Go to the office Louis". Louis didn't even see his alpha as he went as he was told to.

He was scared that he was now angry on him. Maybe they'll leave him that he can't control his anger. Tears started rolling down his eyes as he thought about how angry they all will get. Louis was sobbing in his own thoughts that he didn't hear the door opening.

Harry and Marcel entered the office as they saw their omega cry. They quickly rushed to their crying omega as they kneeled down and asked,"Lou what happened?". "Did someone say something to you baby?" Marcel asked. Louis shaked his head as he said,"I-I not g-good omega". Harry and Marcel were worried about what happened that made Louis question his omega.

"Why baby? Why did you say that?" Harry asked. Louis sniffed as he replied pointing to the door,"E-Edward". Marcel and Harry furrowed their eyebrows as they quickly joined their minds.

What the fuck did you do Ed? Marcel asked

Lou here is crying because of you. Harry added.

Me? I stopped him from ranging. I'm coming there to explain. Edward replied.

Edward quickly left the room as he went to his office. He remembered how he asked Louis to get to his office. Maybe that's why he thinks he was mad on him. Edward wasn't mad at Louis he was quite impressed that Louis could range. Many omegas couldn't range because they'd be so scared that there alphas aren't there to protect them.

Edward entered his office as the sight of Louis sobbing made his heart ache. He quickly moved to him as he asked,"Baby are you okay?" Cupping his cheeks. Louis removed his alphas hands as he shaked his head. Edward said,"Princess. I wasn't scolding you. I had to take care of her". Louis tilted his head in confusion as he asked,"W-What do y-you mean?". Edward sighed as he replied,"I fired her. Niall told me what she said and that's not true". Harry and Marcel were confused. They didn't knew what happened that Edward had to fire Eleanor. She was the oldest employee of them. They had known each other since they were young.