12

Louis slowly shifted getting more closer to his alpha. His morning scent was surrounded by Louis but still he felt empty. He didn't have the familiar touches and scents around him. He furrowed his eyebrows on the thought. As he opened his eyes, he saw the different surroundings. His mind started giving him flashes of the last night. Tears started flowing his eyes. Marcel heard soft sniffing as he opened his eyes to see his omega crying.

He got up as he wrapped his arms around his small omega and asked,"Are you okay baby?". Louis replied in a low tone,"Louis no good. Bad boy Louis". Marcel said,"No baby. Louis is a good boy". Louis turned to his alpha with a pout on his lips and glossy eyes as he said,"Louis no body good. No alpha like Louis". Marcel replied,"No baby. We love your body. You have the most beautiful body". Louis asked,"Louis pretty?". Marcel replied pulling Louis to his chest,"Prettiest in the world". Louis giggled as he said,"Pretty alpha. Love omega". Marcel smiled as he said,"Yes. Love omega".

Louis shifted abit as his lips gently bruhsed Marcel's. Marcel's eyes widened as he tried to process what just happened. Did Louis just gave in his first kiss with him. Marcel surely didn't wanted their first kiss to be when Louis was in his subspace.

Marcel shaked his blush off as he asked,"Darling can you tell me why did you leave the house?". Louis replied,"Alpha no want Louis. Louis virgin". Marcel replied,"No baby. We want you and we know you're a virgin. Don't worry about it". Louis said,"No experience". Marcel replied,"No problem darling". Louis giggled and said,"Thank you alpha. Louis is happy". Marcel smiled as he said,"Darling I'll order some room service and then we'll leave". Louis nodded as Marcel got the menu asking what Louis wanted. Being in his subspace. He ordered alot of food and ended up sharing with Marcel feeding him by himself.

~

"Louis no wanna go" Louis said pouting. He was still in his subspace and refused to get any sleep. At the Marcel decided that it would help If his brothers helped in his subspace. Louis was still scared that the alphas might be mad at him for being out. "No darling. I told them already. Okay?" Marcel said. Louis replied with an okay as they stepped inside. Marcel said,"We are here".

The first one to rush out was Harry. He quickly hugged Louis. Louis smiled as he inhaled his alpha's scent. As they parted away Harry cupped Louis' cheeks as he asked,"Are you okay baby? Are you hurt? Please say something". Louis replied,"Louis a good boy". Harry furrowed his eyebrows but then he realized that Louis was in his subspace. Harry smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead as he said,"Yes! Louis a good boy".

"Princess" Edward squeaked. He rushed to Louis as he hugged Louis. He was almost about to fall but Marcel held Louis. They all giggled as Edward said,"I'm so happy you're back princess. I missed you so much". Louis smiled and said,"Miss alpha too". Edward giggled and pecked his nose. Louis saw Edward was wearing a towel around his waist. Louis asked,"No clothes?". Edward replied,"Uh shower baby". Louis nodded as he said,"Pool. Alpha pool. Please". Marcel said,"Alright darling as you deny to rest. We can go to the pool". Louis squealed and jumped while clapping his hands. Harry and Edward giggled as Harry said,"Come on let's get you changed baby". Louis and Harry went ahead to change.

Marcel walked to Edward as he held his shoulders and said,"I'll go. Stay with Louis". Edward nodded as he said,"Come back soon". He hmmed and left.

~

"Where's Marcy?" Louis asked. Edward replied,"He went to rest baby". Louis pouted as Harry said,"Baby he was tired. We're here for you". Louis nodded as he said,"Picky". He pulled his arms out to Edward as Edward smiled and picked the omega up. Harry followed them as they got to the pool. Louis said,"wet". Harry giggled and said,"Baby it is supposed to be wet". Louis giggled as he pecked Edward's cheek making him smile.