17

"Mr.Malik and Mr.Payne" the doctor called for. They immediately stood up as the doctor said,"Congratulations your omega is pregnant". Zayn and Liam were shocked. They looked at each other. Marcel and Edward were so excited as they started jumping. Edward jumped onto Zayn as he said,"You're gonna be a dad Zaynie". A rush of emotions went through Liam as he started tearing.

Marcel hugged him as he said,"Come on payno you're gonna be father". Zayn hugged Liam as they both sniffed on each other. Edward and Marcel smiled looking at them. Marcel said,"I'm calling Louis. He's gonna be so happy". Edward nodded as Marcel quickly left. Zayn asked,"How is he? Is he alright?". The doctor replied,"Yes he is. He is awake. Only two person can go in". Zayn nodded as he held Liam taking him inside.

Edward smiled as he thought to himself on when Louis would get pregnant how much happy his brothers would be. He giggled as he saw Marcel come back. He hugged Edward and said,"First baby in the family". Edward giggled and nodded as he said,"I knew they'd have baby first". They saw Harry and Louis rushing to them. Louis quickly hugged Marcel and then Edward. He asked in excitement,"Where's Niall?". Marcel replied while giggling,"Calm down baby. He's inside". Louis squeaked as he said,"I'm so happy. We're gonna be uncles".

"Louis can you come in?" Zayn asked. Louis nodded as he went inside. He smiled seeing Niall. He looked abit weak as he hugged him. Niall smiled as he asked,"Can you give us a minute?". Liam and Zayn nodded as they left the room. Niall completely broke down as Louis kneeled down and asked,"Niall. What happened?". Niall said in between his sobs,"W-What if I'm not a good father?". Louis brushed his hair and said,"No Niall you'll be an amazing father to this little bean".

"I-I don't even know how the alphas think" Niall added. Louis replied,"They are super happy Ni. They were jumping around and crying. They are happy". Niall sniffed as he held Louis' hand and asked,"Will you stay by my side in my pregnancy?". Louis quickly nodded as he pressed a kiss on his forehead. He stood up as he said,"I'll call everyone in".

Louis called everyone in as Edward, Marcel and Harry congratulated him. Niall, Zayn and Liam thanked them as they stayed by their omega. Zayn said,"You all should go get some rest now. Especially you Edward". Louis agreed as he said,"Yeah. We're leaving". The triplets agreed as they decided to get back home.

~

"No baby" Edward whined. Louis said,"No Eddie you're eating it" as he held the medicine infront of Edward's face. Harry and Marcel were laughing their asses off seeing Edward being all small and funny. He never liked taking medications. Louis said,"Eddie. The doctor said that this is compulsory". Louis sat on Edward's lap as he made him drink the medicine forcefully. As he was done Edward said,"Yuck".

Louis giggled pressing a kiss on his lips as he said,"Better now". Harry smirked and said,"Better we take it too then". Marcel giggled moving to Louis and Edward. He sat beside them giving them a kiss. Louis was moving out of Edward's lap as he held his by his waist as he said,"Stay baby". Louis blushed as he shifted closer to him keeping his head on his chest. Marcel moved in between his legs as he laid there.

Harry kept his head on Edward's biscep. Louis giggled looking at Harry as they said,"We love you baby". Louis blushed and replied,"I love you all too".

"Darling" Marcel called. Louis hmmed as he said,"Your birthday is next week". Louis nodded as Harry said,"We should do something". Edward added,"How about a huge family night over". Louis jumped in excitement as he said,"Yes! I can meet mommy and my sisters. I haven't seen them in long". The alphas smiled fonding at their omega. Edward kissed his forehead as he said,"Sure baby".

Louis' expressions changed as he lowered his head and said,"Alphas. My-My heat is n-next week". Harry said,"Its okay baby. What do you want?". Edward added,"Its totally upon you". Marcel stood up as he placed his hand on his lower back and pulled him into a hug. Louis smiled as Harry and Edward also joined them. "I think I'm not ready" Louis confessed. The triplets didn't say a word as they pressed kisses on the omega's face making him smile and giggle.......

Short chapter...sorry my exams are starting soon soo....