23

Love is a bitch- Two Feet

"I can't Ni. I just can't. I can't see them like this. They're sorry and I-I just" Louis explained himself over the call with Niall. Niall took a deep breath as he replied,"Lou. Lou. If you're ready to forgive them, then just do it". Louis sighed as he replied,"If they do something to gain much trust back, I'll do it". "Do what?" Niall asked in return.

"I'll ask them to mark me" Louis stated. Niall smiled as he said,"That's beautiful Lou. Want me to give you some tips?". Louis' sadness vanished thinking about being marked by his alphas. "I think I do" Louis replied with a giggle. Niall giggled as he said,"Okay, so remember the lacy panties we bought last time". Louis replied with a yeah as Niall continued,"First off take a nice shower and wear some body shimmer. Wear those with simple clothes above. I think you should wear your alpha's hoodie only". Louis giggled as he thanked him. Niall replied,"Enjoy your night Lou. Bye". Louis giggled and replied with a bye before hanging the call.

He walked to the bathroom and stripped down.

~

"Lou" Harry called. When they heard no response, they walked inside the room where Louis went in earlier. They walked inside but saw no one. Marcel said,"He might be in ours". The triplets nodded as they rushed to their room. When Edward opened the door, Louis gasped seeing his alphas standing there.

"Please can we talk" Harry begged. Louis nodded as they walked to the bed.
"

We're really really sorry Lou. We don't wanna hurt you anymore. Please forgive us" Harry stated with tears in his eyes. Louis' gaze fell upon his other alphas as Edward said,"We are really sorry Lou. If you wanna punish us. Do it. Beat us. Curse us. But please, don't leave us". "Lou we're miserable without you. We're incomplete" Marcel confessed.

Louis' eyes widened as he saw the red velvet box in his alpha's hands. "I-Is that?" Louis asked in shock. Edward nodded and opened the box infront of his omega. "Oh my god" Louis gasped seeing the necklace. Louis knew it was his ancestor's necklace. "We promise you Lou. We promise to never leave you. We promise to stay loyal to you" Edward stated. Louis turned his gaze to his alphas as he gasped,"I-I. I am so sorry alphas. I forgive you". The alpha's face brightened as they heard their omega, immediately wrapping their arms around him.

"I love you all so much" Louis stated with tears in his eyes. The alphas smiled and replied,"We love you too baby". As they parted away, Louis shifted closer to Edward joining their lips into a kiss. Edward moved his arms around his omega's tiny waist. Louis was in heaven being surrounded by his alphas. As they parted away, he shifted to Harry giving him a kiss, showing his love to him. Harry moved his hands to cup Louis' cheeks. He tilted his head leaning in more and more, savoring his omega.

They parted away, making Louis turn to Marcel with a smile on his face. Marcel smiled and wrapped his hands around his neck pulling his omega into a passionate kiss. Louis smiles in the kiss, kissing his alpha back with love. They soon parted away, as Louis moved his hands to hold their hands. Being three of them, Louis held one hand with Harry and Edward's and the other with Marcel. He picked them from the ground and pulled them to sit on the corner of the bed. Louis sat on Edward's lap wrapping his arm around Harry's shoulder while the other on Marcel's neck.

He leaned in joining his and Edward's forehead as he said,"I'm so sorry for getting mad alphas". Edward replied kissing his omega's temple,"Don't apologize love. You had every right". Louis sniffed and nodded as they stayed in the same position for some time. "We love you so much Lou" Harry stated brushing his arm up and down Louis's waist. Louis replied,"I love you all so so so much". Louis sniffed as he added,"Can I ask for something alphas?". Marcel replied,"Anything baby".