24

Love me like you do- Ellie Goulding

Louis woke up to a feeling emptiness. He could smell his two alphas around him but not the other one. He whimpered and turned around in his sleep. He could smell of mating and sex in the air making him remember their last night activities. He blushed knowing he was now mated with his alphas.

He slowly opened his eyes, turning around to find the missing scent. He had woken up to Harry's face infront of him. He smiled looking at his alpha. Harry had his arm around his waist while Marcel had his arm around both of them. Louis carefully slipped put of their embrace as he took a deep breath. He grabbed one of his alpha's sweatshirt and wore it over his naked body. He stretched as he walked outside. He could smell his alpha but one with one more emotion. Stress.

Louis walked downstairs as he saw Edward siting on the dining table. His gaze fell to the drink infront of him. He turned to see the time. It was seven in the morning and Edward was drinking. Louis walked to his alpha as he wrapped his arms his shoulder and whispered,"Good morning". Edward smiled knowing it's his omega as he held Louis' hands and replied,"Good morning princess".

Louis walked ahead as he kept his hand on Edward's neck and sat on his lap. Edward smiled as he nuzzled his face into his omega's neck. Louis smiled as he felt the closeness he craved with his alpha. "Why are you drinking at seven in the morning?" Louis asked in a calm tone. Edward sighed against his skin as he replied,"I'm stressed baby". Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he asked,"Why?". Edward replied,"Darling, Eleanor is pregnant with our pup or pups". He gave a pause to see Louis' reaction but Louis was quite. He added,"I know neither of us like her but as our duty we have to take care of them". Louis nodded as he said,"I know".

"Princess, you know we love you" Edward stated keeping his gaze on his omega. Louis smiled and replied,"I love you too". Edward smiled as he leaned in pressing his lips onto his. Louis happily kissed back feeling the same tingles on his skin. As they parted away, Edward asked,"How do you feel?". Louis replied while biting his lips,"Adventurous". Edward smirked as he nodded while saying,"Yeah. I know what you mean". Louis giggled as Edward wrapped his arms around Louis' tiny waist.

"One thing alpha, I'm out of clothes" Louis stated pointing his finger out. Edward giggled as he replied,"Don't worry princess. We'll go shopping today". "Do you wanna eat something?" Louis asked popping his head out. Edward gave him a frog smile and nodded. Louis giggled and pecked his nose. He stood up and walked to the kitchen. Louis started taking the ingredients out. He wanted to make something quick and simple. So he decided to make an ham sandwich.

Edward smiled looking at his omega as he walked to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Louis smiled as he continued. "Let's dance princess" Edward suggested as he moved to play song on his phone. He played, Can't Help Falling in Love by Haley Reinhart. Louis smiled as he was turned around by his alpha. Edward kept his hand on Louis' waist as Louis snaked his hands around Edward's neck. They moved slowly with the music looking into each other's eyes.

A smile plastered on their faces while love in their heart.

Louis smiled as he saw his other alphas walking into the room. Harry was half sleepy while Marcel was rubbing his eye. Edward turned around as he said,"Good morning". As they realized what they both were doing, Harry and Marcel joined in with a smile on their face. Louis walked to his alphas as they surrounded themselves around him. They continued dancing around the kitchen while laughing when one of them trips.

~

"We will go shopping today boys" Edward stated looking at Louis. Louis blushed and looked at his lap. Marcel and Harry agreed as they continued eating. "Why don't we go somewhere alone?" Harry asked. Marcel cleared his throat as he replied,"We can Haz". Harry realized why and his expression changed thinking that it was his fault. Louis placed his hand on Harry's as he said,"Its not your fault Hazza". Harry smiled looking at his omega. He gave him a reassuring nod with a smile.

"What should I wear alphas?" Louis asked turning to his alphas. Marcel walked behind Louis as he grabbed his waist and moved his lips to Louis' ear. He whispered,"Nice marks". He slowly moved his finger to trace them along Louis' collarbones which was full of hickeys. Louis giggled as he asked,"What should I wear?". Marcel giggled as he replied,"That's for Harry to chose. I'm too bad at it". Louis rolled his eyes as he nodded. Marcel pecked Louis' lips as he left to call in Harry.

"Yeah babe" Harry said as he entered. Louis nodded as he said,"Help me pick an outfit". Harry giggled as he went ahead helping his omega. In the mean time, Edward and Marcel had entered the room and were all ready. "Hazza be quick" Edward stated as he walked to Louis. He placed his hand on Louis' hip making the omega blush. Marcel moved forward as he surrounded his omega. Edward and Marcel started pecking Louis' face with kisses making him giggle.

"Here" Harry said holding a mini white tennis skirt and a black crop top. Edward and Marcel smirked as Louis agreeed to wear the outfit. As he was about to go inside the bathroom to change, Edward held his hand and whispered,"Nothing we haven't seen". Louis giggled as he started undoing his robe. The triplets sat on the bed enjoying their personal show. Louis dropped his robe down making the triplet's jaw drop. Louis wore his outfit giving them a reverse of a strip tease. As he was finished, he turned around and asked,"How do I look?". The triplets cleared their throats as Marcel said,"Perfect". Edward held his phone out as he said,"Pose for the camera princess".

Louis smiled looking into the camera, letting his alpha click pictures of him. They were busy inside clicking their pictures as no one heard Eleanor enter. Eleanor heard giggles from inside as she walked ahead. Her gaze fell into the room where the alphas and omega were laughing and kissing each other. She noticed the marks on Louis' neck showing that he was newly mated. Eleanor groaned as she graoned knowing the alphas mated him first. "What are you all upto?" Eleanor asked standing on the door frame. Louis replied,"We're going to my parent's house". Eleanor rolled her eyes as she turned them to the alphas thinking they might get the warning.

"Where were you Eleanor?" Edward asked. She replied,"Better place. Now, I want us all to go my parent's house tonight for a dinner and alphas I'm sure my father wouldn't like the way you treat me. So see". She left the room, leaving them all confused. Louis took a deep breath as he said with a smile on his face,"Let's go".

~

"Listen you bitch. I need him. He's the most powerful omega".......