15

"What is love?" Louis asked. Niall turned to him with furrowed eyebrows as he asked,"Are you in love?". Louis replied,"I don't know. Tell me what is love?". Niall cleared his throat as he sat straight and said,"Love is the best feeling in the world. It is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love someone isn't a deep feeling. It's a decision, a judgement and a promise". Louis' head was tilted while he listened to the meaning of love. He was really confused.

"How did you knew you were in love?" Louis asked. Niall smiled and replied,"I knew I was in love when they were the ones who made me feel safe. I come from a not so domestic family so violence was something I'm used to. But I was always scared at my home back then but with them. I just can't help falling in love. They make me happy. When their happiness comes before mine. When their needs comes before mine for me. I knew I was in love and deep in love". Louis smiled as he said,"That's beautiful Niall". Niall replied,"Thanks. Now what about you? Do you think you're in love?". Louis sighed as he replied,"I don't know. I don't know if they love me or not". Niall replied,"Lou. Atleast be firm on your part. Leave the rest for future". Louis nodded as he blushed and replied,"I think I love them". Niall squealed as he hugged Louis. Louis giggled as they fell back.

"Lou" Louis heard as he got up seeing Harry. Harry smiled and asked,"What happened here? Why was Niall all over you?". Louis giggled and replied,"Umm guess he got too excited over the topic of babies". Harry's smile brightened as he heard Louis say babies. They really wanted to fill Louis with their pups but had to control themselves. "Hey" Niall said. Louis, Niall and Harry went outside as they sat beside their alphas.

"What were you guys talking about?" Niall asked. Zayn replied,"About how these three used to tease us saying we're whipped for you and now karma is hitting them like a bitch". Edward turned to Louis as he said,"If that bitch is going to be this good. I might wanna get hit eveyday". Liam said,"And he has become a sap too". Everyone giggled as Louis blushed. Marcel wrapped his arms around Louis as he said,"Come on guys". Louis said,"And Niall is a complete sap too". Niall blushed as he said,"What can I say". Everyone giggled as Niall said,"What about you Louis. You can't say a single line without mentioning them".

"Gentlemen. Let's not argue. Right?" Harry said in a playful tone. Niall said,"I'm bored at home. Let's go somewhere. Just the two families". Liam said,"Our family isn't complete yet". Niall blushed as Louis asked,"Are you guys trying?". Zayn replied,"No not really. Because this baby isn't ready". Niall said,"I'm just twenty three". Liam said,"Ofcourse babe. We'll wait for you". Marcel said,"Yeah you all are quite young". Harry said,"But then having pups is much more". Edward agreed as he said,"Yup". Louis was blinking his eyes quickly as Marcel said,"Don't worry darling. We're not gonna force anything on you".

Louis said,"Yeah thank you. We all are still kids". Everyone giggled as Niall said,"I'm sure kids don't have sex". Louis rolled his eyes as he changed the subject asking,"So where should we go?". Harry said,"Somehwere private". Everyone's expression changed as they agreed. Niall turned to Zayn and Liam and asked,"What happened?". Liam replied,"Babe. We need to stay extra safe".

"And why is that?" Louis asked turning to his alphas. Edward replied,"Princess. It's for your and Niall's safety". Louis nodded as Marcel suggested,"How about the beach house?". Everyone agreed as Niall said,"Alphas. Us Omegas have some rules". Louis glanced at Niall with confusion. Niall said,"If your second omega, Eleanor comes. Then me and Louis will leave on spot. Including Zayn and Liam. I don't know about your alphas. Second, we want to get in the water". Louis said,"I do agree with the first one". Edward said,"Don't worry babe. She won't even notice we aren't home". As he placed a peck on Louis' cheek.

~

"Where are you going?" Eleanor asked. Louis groaned as he turned around. He saw Eleanor wearing the same lingerie. He raised his eyebrows and said,"Don't you have anything to wear". Eleanor replied,"Oh shut up. Alphas love it". Louis replied with a smirk,"Sure they do". Eleanor said,"I know you're jealous. Now tell me where are you going?". Louis replied,"Its none of your business". Eleanor replied,"I don't think the alphas would like to know that their pretty little slut went out without informing them". Louis smirked as he stepped forward and said,"Well the thing is they trust me better. So I've got more rights than you".

Eleanor said,"still they married me". Louis left without a word. He knew she's not worth it. As he got out, he saw his alphas standing beside the big car. Louis quickly went to them as he gave them a big smile. As they got inside, Edward's phone rang. He sighed and told Harry to pick it up. It was Eleanor.
"

Sir, Louis just left the house with a bag" she said. Edward replied,"Its alright. I know where he is and we won't be home tonight. We have work". She replied,"But sir what if he's running away". Edward sighed and replied,"Then its upon us not you". Harry ended the call before she could say anything.

~

Soon they reached the beach side house. Louis saw Niall, Liam and Zayn standing outside. They quickly went by as Louis and Niall hugged each other. They went inside as Niall said,"I'm hungry". Louis said,"I'm hungry too". Marcel replied,"Don't worry boys. We ordered pizza". Niall squealed as he said,"I'm gonna make something to drink". Louis nodded as they both went to the kitchen.

"So is it safe here?" Edward asked. Liam replied,"Yeah. I can't believe he ran away". Marcel said,"We thought it was a secure place". Zayn asked,"Do you think Louis? I mean by mistake. He might've opened the door". Harry replied,"Louis doesn't know and how can he. It requires our retinas". Edward replied,"But Hazza. If he's our soulmate, he can". Marcel said,"But he doesn't even know and he hasn't been there". They went silent as they saw Niall and Louis come back to them.

Louis sat beside his alphas as Niall did the same. Niall asked,"Alphas can I drink tonight?". Zayn replied,"Yes baby you can". Niall turned to Louis as he asked,"Will you?". Louis replied,"I've never really drank before". Marcel said,"Then you can try tonight darling". Edward added,"Only when we are near". Louis nodded as he said,"Thank you alphas".

~

After some pizza, the couples decided to do a karaoke night. They all enjoyed it alot.....Louis was really happy which made the triplets smile.....