11

Louis knew it was wrong. He didn't wanted to leave but he did. What Eleanor said was hurting him and alot.

Would the alphas not accept him that he was a virgin and had no experience. Were they not gonna mate him for not having the body type. Tears started flowing Louis' eyes. He unlocked his phone as thought of calling someone. But who did he have. If he went to his mom, his father would send him back.

Louis sniffed as he called Niall. The only friend he had. "Hello" Niall answered. Louis replied,"Hey". Niall asked,"What's up?". Louis asked,"Um can we talk?". Niall replied,"Sure but where?". Louis replied,"Um I don't know. I'm kinda somewhere of no where". Niall asked,"Where are your alphas?". Louis hesitated but replied,"We kinda got into a fight because of Eleanor". Niall sighed as he said,"You need to tell them. They'll come pick you up. I'm sorry but my alphas won't allow me. If you want, you should call Marcel. He's the most calm when he's angry". Louis hmmed as he hung the call.

He went inside the park nearby. It was an empty park. It was almost getting dark but Louis still worried. He was worried that his alphas would be mad at him. He took a deep breath as he dialed to Marcel's nunber. "Darling what happened?" Marcel asked. Louis was about to reply as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He quickly stood up while gasping. The phone fell from his hand as his body started shaking. He turned around to see who it was and found a really red man.

His veins were popping over his head as he was sweating super badly. His scent went upto Louis. The Male was in his rut. Louis' breath shortened as he heard small screams from his phone. He was too frozen to process as he began to weep and step back. The alpha howled as he rushed to grab the small omega. Louis couldn't say anything he kept weeping under the Male's grip.

His heart fell when he was pushed onto the bench. A loud scream left his mouth as he called for help. He couldn't do anything but squirm and scream under the alpha. But he was way stronger than the omega. Louis begged as he said,"P-Please let me g-go". The Male held Louis' hair pulling him back as he whimpered.

When he felt the alpha to reach his shorts, he started kicking his legs. Instead he got a harsh slap on his ass making him cry louder. He had lost hope. He knew what was going to happen next. He was going to be mated by an unknown alpha in his rut. His alphas would leave him. His family wouldn't want him back and he'd die on the streets.

Louis closed his eyes but soon the hands fell off him. He quickly turned around to see his alpha pounding onto the man. Marcel's eyes were blood red as he kept hitting the man's jaw. Louis sat up as he was still shaking and crying.

Marcel's hand reached his back as he took a black metal out. Louis' eyes widened when he saw what it was. Marcel pointed the gun to the man as he shot him right in between his eyes. Louis covered his ears hearing the sound of gunshot echoing. Marcel turned and rushed to Louis. Louis flinched when he brought the gun near him. Marcel shoved it inside as he wrapped his arms around Louis. The poor shaking omega was crying his eyes out. Marcel held Louis' cheeks as he said,"Shhh. Baby its alright. I'm here. I'm here". He said as he pulled Louis to his embrace. He moved his arms around his waist as Louis wrapped his legs around the alpha's torso. His arms were around the strong male's neck as he sobbed in the crook of his neck. He sniffed the alpha's scent trying to feel safe.

Marcel carried Louis to his car, he made him sit down in the car but Louis didn't wanted to let go. Marcel climbed in as he hugged Louis tightly. He sniffed on his alpha's shoulder as he said,"I-I am sorry a-alpha". Marcel replied while rubbing his omega's back,"Its not your fault baby. Don't apologize". Louis parted away as he said,"N-No I-I left the h-house. I-I don't wanna go-go back". Marcel replied,"Its okay baby". Louis sniffed as he said,"A-Alphas mad at me". Marcel replied,"No baby. They won't be mad. They'll understand". Louis shaked his head as he said,"P-Please".