19

23 november 2013

"I wanted to talk alphas" Eleanor announced. Louis and the triplets looked up as Edward asked,"What is it?". Eleanor sat infront of them as she passed them smirks. Louis sighed as he was about to get up, Eleanor stated,"I think Louis should stay. Its equally important for him too". Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he sat there. He moved his hands interwilling them with Edward's.

I'm pregnant

Those words hit all of them like hell. They all kept this gaze on Eleanor thinking maybe she'll stand up and say that she was pranking them. Louis started laughing making the triplets turn their head to him. Louis pulled his hand out of Edward's grip as he stood up from the table. The triplets furrowed as a worried expression took over their faces. Louis said,"So this is all that had being going behind my back. When I was in my heat". The triplets immediately replied with their no's. Edward said,"No baby, we". He was cut off by Eleanor jumping in as she said,"So what. Louis they're my alphas too and me getting pregnant is pretty normal. I'm shocked how you're so close to them and still not pregnant. Maybe you should get yourself checked". Louis growled looking at her as he tried to keep himself calm for the sake of the baby.

"Alright then. Have some bonding time together. Yeah? Family time. I'm gonna go meet my pregnant friend who might need me" Louis confessed as he rushed out. Before the triplets to could say anything, Eleanor said,"Remember what I said earlier". "We fucked up big time" Harry said in a whisper. Marcel groaned throwing his head back as he said,"What are we gonna do now? Louis is mad at us and Eleanor is pregnant". Edward replied,"We do need to take care of her more and give her more attention". Harry and Marcel agreed as they decided to text their team to keep an eye on Louis.

~

"How are you? How have you been?" Louis asked as he sat beside Niall. Niall smiled and replied,"Pretty good. The doctor said the baby is healthy". Louis smiled looking him. Niall, Liam and Zayn were going to be a family. Louis was surely jealous of them. Niall had his alphas all to himself and now was carrying their pup or pups. He always dreamed to being with his alphas and carrying their pups but the current situation didn't help.

"I can't wait for the little one to be out. He or she is gonna be spoilt for sure" Louis said with a giggle surely being excited for the little one to come. Niall smiled as he replied,"Yeah. Zayn and Liam were arguing yesterday whether it's a boy or girl". Louis giggled and asked,"What do you want it to be?". Niall replied,"Uh I think a boy. I'll be too scared to have a girl". Louis giggled as he asked,"What do they think?". Niall replied,"Zayn says it's a girl and Liam thinks its twins with both genders". They both giggled continuing their baby  talk.

"So how are your alphas?" Niall asked making Louis' smile drop abit. Niall kept his hand on Louis' shoulder as he asked,"Lou? Is everything alright?". Louis nodded as he replied,"Yeah just the fact that my alphas have a second wife who is apparently pregnant". Niall gasped as he asked,"She's pregnant?". Louis nodded as Niall looked at him with a pity look. Louis sighed as he said,"I-I just. I don't k-know what to think. I'm their first husband and accordingly I should be the one who should get pregnant first". Niall replied,"Hey it's okay for not wanting sex". Louis shaked his head as he replied,"No I do want them but I'm just not ready". Niall sighed as he said,"Please stay for dinner. I think you need some time off". Louis nodded as he saw his phone buzz.

He grabbed it seeing it was message from his alphas.

We're sorry Lou. We never thought I'd take this turn. We're really sorry.

Sorry enough to confront over text. Anyways I forgive you because I'm an omega.

I won't be at your place tonight. I'm with Niall and his loving alphas.

I don't like Eleanor okay....so this was a filler chapter because I'm bored or Eleanor and want her out so they can have sex....and yes I'll write smut. I love smut but yeah i kinda turned into a TOPLINSON SUPREMACY. So I'm not sure what to do now. But I WILL continue this story for the one person who always voted every chapter.......