6

"Rules?" Marcel asked.

"Yeah" Louis replied. Marcel sighed as he said,"Let's wai- he was cut by Edward and Harry entering the house.

Louis stood up with a big smile as he said,"Hii". Edward replied,"Hello princess". "Hi Lou" Harry replied. Marcel stood up as he hugged his brother. Louis glanced at his alphas and smiled brightly. As they parted away Marcel joined their minds as he said.

Louis wanted to know about rules

We haven't decided yet. Edward replied

Yeah but he wants to know. We can tell him. Marcel argued.

I think we can make it up. Come on Eddie. Harry said.

Okay then. Edward replied.

"So" Edward said stepping to Louis. "You wanted to know the rules princess?" Edward asked. Louis nodded quickly as Marcel said,"First off proper answers. No nods". Louis replied,"Okay alpha". They all sat on the table as Harry said,"So we should start". Everyone agreed as Edward asked,"What do you wanna know about  princess?". Louis replied,"Um I don't know".

"Wait your surprise" Marcel said in excitement. The alphas smiled remembering they had to give their omega the gift. Harry stood up getting the box from their office bag.

"Open it" they said as Louis glanced to the blue box infront of him. He bite his lower lip as he slowly opened his gift not wanting to tear the wrapping. He smiled as he saw the black box.

"I'm gonna open it now" Louis said glancing at his alphas who were smiling fondly to him. He pulled the lid of the box as he gasped looking at the boxes inside.

He slowly took them out looking at his alphas. He sighed and said,"A-Alphas I-I can't take these". The triplets furrowed their eyebrows as Marcel asked,"Why?". Louis replied,"Its too expensive. I-I can't". Harry moved to Louis as he said,"Lou. The price doesn't matter. Your happiness does". Louis glanced at the alpha with a guilty look as Edward said,"Princess. We know you don't want us to spend this much on you. But. We like to see you smile and excited". Marcel added,"And it'll help for your security too".

Louis nodded as he slowly unboxed the iPhone, air pots and apple watch. They were white as Louis liked them. The alphas sat beside the omega as they helped the small guy set his devices. Louis smiled looking at how they wanted to keep him safe. Edward said,"It has our numbers in it and in an emergency case you can press the power button thrice so it'll call us". Louis replied,"Okay". Marcel said,"So rules now". Louis nodded as Edward said,"How about rules for your phone".

Louis replied with an okay as Harry said,"You can't give any stranger your number". Louis replied with an okay.

Edward said,"Don't use it too much or you might end with bad eyesight". Louis nodded and replied with an okay. He was in awe that they wanted him to have a stable eyesight.

Marcel said,"You can have social media but a private account and only friends and family can follow". Louis smiled brightly and replied in excitement,"Thank you alpha". The alphas smiled making their dimples popping. They glanced at their omega with a huge smile and wrinkly eyes.

"Now about the names calling" Edward said. Louis nodded and sat to his seat. Harry said,"Its okay to call us by our names in private or at home but not in public". Edward added,"We've a reputation to keep up and now with you marrying us. You are in the spotlight too". Marcel said,"We don't want people pointing out that our omega calls us by our names". Louis nodded as he said,"Okay alphas".

"The clothing" Harry said. Louis wanted to know about the clothing. Marcel said,"We're okay with anything but you'll have to show us your outfit beforehand". Louis nodded as he asked,"Can I wear female clothes?". They gave a little giggle as Harry said,"Lou there is no gender for clothes and you can wear anything you're comfortable in". Louis smiled and replied,"Thank you".