21

Louis knew they were here. He could sense them. But it was him missing them, Louis sighed as he turned to see Niall. They were cleaning the house as Louis decided to help Niall. Zayn and Liam didn't wanted Niall or Louis work but both the omegas being stubborn decided to clean it. "Should we take a break?" Niall asked while he started taking deep breaths.

Louis replied,"Yeah. Are you okay?". Niall nodded as he replied,"Pregnancy is tiring". Louis nodded as he asked,"When is your next appointment?". Niall replied,"Next week". Louis hmmed in response as he started drying the dishes. Niall sat on the couch as he said,"Alphas are on their way home". Louis asked,"How do you know?". Niall replied,"I can sense them from far away". Louis nodded as he lowered his head. He wanted this kind of connection with his alphas too.

Louis turned his head to Niall who was currently gently brushing his tummy. Niall had a smile on his face making Louis smile. The omegas heard the bell ring making Niall jump from the couch. He squeaked as he rushed to the door. Louis giggled and said,"Be careful". Niall shrugged and opened the door. A huge smile crepped across his face as he saw his alphas standing there. Niall quickly hugged them making them smile.

As they were in, Niall kissed them both. Zayn giggled as he asked turning to Louis,"What were you doing?". Louis replied,"Nothing just cleaning around". Liam turned to Niall as he said,"Babe you need to rest". Niall pouted as he replied,"I was bored". Louis was giggling at their conversations as he heard the bell ring. Louis walked to the door as he opened it.

His eyes widened seeing them standing there. He couldn't get a word out as he kept looking at them. Edward's lips were parted as he kept his gaze on his omega. Louis noticed the bags under their eyes. His gaze fell down as he heard Zayn say,"Niall please take Louis to his room".

Niall nodded obeying his alpha. He held Louis' arm as he pulled him to his room. Louis kept his gaze on his alphas like he wanted to be there, with them. Liam and Zayn let them come in as Liam asked,"Why? Answer us. Why the poor omega?". Edward replied,"Li, please listen to us. We never wanted it to happen". Marcel added,"If we would've known that she wasn't taking the pill. We". Marcel was cut off by Zayn as he said,"You knew what kind she is. You all knew. Do you even know how Louis has been the past two days".

"We know. We could feel it. That's why we are here to apologize" Harry stated. "Then why did it take you two days?" Liam asked. Edward replied,"Because we thought, he might want some space from us. But-But we. We can't. It hurts so bad". He was on the verge of crying. Being away from omega is also difficult for an alpha. Zayn and Liam glanced at each as they connected their mind.

They look so guilty. Liam stated.

I know Lii. What should we do now? Zayn asked in return.

I think we should call Louis. It's about him. Let him decide. We'll leave them alone. Liam replied instantly.

Okay. Zayn replied.

Alphas. Is everything alright? Niall asked in concern.

It is. Is Louis okay? Zayn asked.

He keeps crying. Niall replied keeping his gaze on the crying omega. He was brushing his arm thinking it could calm him down.

We'll be up there. Liam stated.

Okay. Niall replied.

"W-Why are they here Ni?" Louis asked turning his teary eyes to him. Niall replied,"I wish I knew Lou. But Zayn and Liam are coming upstairs to talk to you". Louis nodded as he sniffed and wiped his tears. He heard the door as he turned his gaze to them entering the room.

Liam and Zayn sat infront of the omegas as Liam asked,"How do you feel?". Louis replied,"I-I don't know. What do they want?". Zayn replied,"They're sorry Louis". The room went silent hearing it.

Louis sighed as he replied,"I wanna meet them. Alone". Liam and Zayn nodded as Louis stood up  as he started walking downstairs.

He was nervous. He was scared. He didn't knew what to expect or what they expected from him. Louis took a deep breath before walking in. As he walked in, his heart broke seeing the sight. Edward had his head down and he looked like he was on the verge of crying.

Marcel kept his gaze on his brothers, rubbing their back. Marcel maybe trying to stay strong but Louis could see how he was. Louis knew how empty he felt inside.

He turned his gaze to see Harry, he also had his head down. The smile which he loved was no where to be seen. Louis gasped seeing his hair. He cut them. Louis' lips left a sob making the triplets' gaze turn to him. They all stood up seeing their omega standing in a distance from them.

"L-Lou" Edward whispered

"L-Lou" Edward whispered. Louis felt shivers along his spine. He kept his gaze down to his feet not wanting to show them his teary eyes.

"W-We are sorry Lou. We are really really sorry for what we did" Marcel stated as he kept his gaze on the omega. Louis was expecting to hear Harry's voice too. When he didn't say a word, Louis turned his gaze to him as Harry said in a shaky voice,"I am sorry lou. It's my mistake. Please don't leave Edward and Marcel. T-They love you". Louis sniffed as he asked,"What about you? Don't you love me?".......

Next chapter is gonna be bomb. Cuz there might be something that I want it to happen👉👈