30-Josie (EPILOGUE)⚠️

EPILOGUE

Josie

I placed my hand on my large belly and turned to the side.

Damn, I look good.

"You're so beautiful.", I heard my fiancé say.

"I know.", I said cockily.

He kissed my cheeks before kissing my baby bump.

"Look, kid, whatever you do, don't come today or your Uncle Neal and Jesse will kill us for interrupting their wedding.", he spoke to my bump.

I smiled at him and stroked his hair back.

⚠️SMUT WARNING!⚠️

"You know we do have a little bit of time before I actually have to get ready...", I said before placing my hand on the drawstrings of my robe.

He met my eye before turning around to lock the door.

He hurriedly undressed before walking back over to me. His dick swinging as he walked.

"Take it off.", he said huskily.

I pulled the drawstring until it came apart and shrugged out of the robe.

He eyed my exposed body before pressing himself against me. He kissed me deeply before picking me up. He placed me on the nearby desk. He left a trail of kisses all the way down to my pussy. He got on his knees and hovered his mouth over me before licking a strip over my lips. He pushed my lips open with his tongue before assaulting my clit.

I threw my head back and let out a loud moan. It was starting to become a little much and my legs began shaking.

"Rocco, please.", I gasped.

"Please, what?", he said before dipping his tongue back on my clit.

I lifted my head up and made him look at me.

"Fuck me, Rocco."

He let out a soft moan before standing up and adjusting my legs. He slipped into me and tried to stifle his moan.

I clenched my pussy around him.

"I wanna hear you, baby.", I told him.

He gently placed his hand around my throat as he started slamming into me. He let every moan and groan escape his mouth. I felt myself coming apart around him.

"Rocco.", I moaned.

I could tell he was close when his thrusts became sloppier.

"Come for me, baby.", he whispered in my ear.

He gave one final thrust and I gave into my second orgasm.

"Fuck.", he groaned as he filled me up.

⚠️SMUT OVER!⚠️

He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We rested there for a few minutes before deciding to take a quick shower together.

After our shower, we got dressed in our formal attire.

Rocco helped me downstairs and put my flats on for me.

We heard a honk outside. We grabbed our phones and my purse and headed out to Lilly's car.

John opened the front passenger for me and slid in the back with Rocco.