20- Nina & Jesse & Lilly & Joey

Nina

I laid in bed beside Joey. I knew he was awake because I couldn't hear his light snoring.

"Joey?"

He turned his head to me.

"I'm sorry about everything."

"It's alright. I can't even be mad at you. We weren't together then."

"I'm the reason everything fell apart.", I sobbed as tears ran down my face.

Joey turned on the light and placed me in his lap.

"Nina, this is not your fault."

"I slept with Rocco. That's why Josie left. It's why you and Rocco stopped being friends and that drove Jesse and Neal away. I'm sorry, Joey."

He kissed my forehead and just held me.

"Baby, it was literally years ago. We all make mistakes. We've all moved on."

I nodded slowly and kissed his nose.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Jesse

I was putting on my pajama pants when Neal wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't know why you're even putting those on.", he said as he kissed my bare back.

"Neal.", I groaned.

"Jesse.", he teased.

"What if they're watching?"

"Then they're about to get a front row ticket to the show.", he whispered as he tugged on the waistband of my pants.

Lilly

I woke up to the sound of a bell ringing. I looked over at time and saw that it was 8am. It must be time for breakfast.

I hurriedly brushed my teeth and my hair before making my way to the table.

"Good morning.", I greeted everyone.

Josie smiled as I sat next to her.

Something seemed different about her demeanor today. She seemed calm and relaxed.

"You look like you got a good night's sleep."

"Something like that.", she said before eating her vegan sausage.

A silence lingered over the table as everyone ate. At least until Nina spoke up.

"It's nice seeing all of you again. I do hate that it's under these circumstances though."

Nobody said a word.

"I know that you all had your differences, but maybe it's time to let it go.", Jennifer said.

Josie took a long sip from her mimosa and cleared her throat.

"Your best friend did not sleep with your boyfriend just because she felt like it. You did not lose two of the most important people in your life in one moment. You do not get to sit here and tell me that I should let it go or that Neal and Jesse should let go of Joey and Rocco's toxic ass behavior."

I grabbed her hand when I saw how hard her fist were clenched.

"It's okay.", I whispered, trying to calm her down.