15- Lilly & Josie

Lilly

I walked right into Josie and Rocco's room and slammed the door.

Rocco stood there in shock.

"You ever hear of knocking? I could've been naked."

"You kissed her after she was clear about having a fiancé."

He looked guilty.

"I needed to see if she's still-"

"-Interested? She's not. Malcolm makes her happy. She cares for him. He cares about her. He didn't break her heart or take advantage of her like you did."

"I care about her and I never took advantage of her. I love her. I didn't know what I was doing. I made a mistake."

I let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"If you love her so much, you wouldn't have let yourself be put in the position to hurt her. Malcolm's never hurt her. They haven't had one single problem and she could list a million with you."

He looked hurt by what I said.

"Stay away.", I said before walking out.

I saw Josie walking out of Neal and Jesse's room as I walked out of hers.

"Were you looking for me?"

"Sure.", I said with a smile.

"Okay, so I may have eavesdropped on Neal and Jesse before I went in their room."

I chuckled.

"Of course you did. And?"

"Neal thinks the person doing this has something to do with Jen, Rocco, Joey, and I."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know. I need you to bring Jen and Joey to the media room, so we can talk about this."

"Okay."

Josie

I walked in my room to find Rocco looking at a thick photo album.

My eyes landed on a picture of Rocco, Joey, Neal, and Jesse. They were in footie pajamas and they were standing outside a poorly made fort.

"We were five and six when we made that fort."

"Where'd you get this photo album?"

"Bookshelf.", he said as he pointed at the bookshelf in the corner.

"There must be a hundred pictures in there. I wonder how they got them."

"This picture used to be in Neal's mom's house before she died."

I nodded slowly, briefly remembering the sweet woman.

"Come to the media room with me. We need to talk."

"Why? If it's about the kiss, Lilly already yelled at me for it."

"What? Lilly? I didn't tell her we kissed.."

"Well, she knows and she bit my head off about it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't had kissed you."