◍2

Minho's P.O.V

I never expected that I would meet someone who could bring such a change to my life, but I did. Seemed like everything happened within a few seconds. I met her, yeah but not in a normal way, it was when she had accidentally hit me with her ball...however I didn't know we would end up being friends that time.

We both were polar opposites, but that's what made life with her more exciting. I never gave any attention to her, when we met for the first few times because I found her weird, but she stole all my attention within days, it was like magic...

I regret doing everything, everything that ruined our friendship...I miss her. I really do, wish I did something which could make her stay back, but I didn't...hope she comes back someday-

My happiness didn't last long, but I'm happy I got to experience it.

Lee Minho-

"Minho?" Jieun knocked before entering my room and found me sitting down at the study table in the corner of the dim room.

"You're again on your diary?" she folded her hands and I nodded with a sigh.

"And what's up with your room, clean up before Mom walks in" she pushed me off of my chair saying that.

"I thought they went out?" I asked walking towards the curtains and opened them.

"Yeah but they'll be back soon" she said and started cleaning up my bed.

I hummed and started helping her with the cleaning. Indeed, my room never used to be dirty, but those days I did not even bother to look at the sheets of projects spread across my bed or the piles of books kept on my table untidily.

"Did you speak to them?" she asked after a long silence.

"No...I still didn't get over the disappointing thing I did, how am I supposed to face them that way? What will I tell them? That I had hurt their best friend" I replied.

"But tomorrow your vacations are getting over...how long are you going to avoid your friends? You need to talk to them" she huffed with a small frown forming on her face.

"I'll try..." was the only thing I could say that time. The feeling of guilt took over me again, just because of a selfish mistake everything fell apart.

"It wasn't your fault...yeah you were a bit stupid to drag her into your problem but it wasn't your because of which she left" Jieun gave me a small pat before sighing and leaving my room.

I dropped myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling defeatedly, "I must try".

-

"Take care Minho" Dad said while I was wearing my shoes for the school.

I didn't answer as always...it was happening from the past three months. I tried avoiding each and every soul around me, mostly my parents. Afterall it all started because of them...

"Minho you have your tuitions after classes, you better remember your restrictions" Mom said coming out of the kitchen.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance, but I didn't have any other choice so I once again ignored her and walked out of the house.

I didn't want to go to school and neither did I want to meet my friends. It felt like my feet were stopping me from moving further however I was obliged to go there.

As usual I was the first one to get into the class. None was there, it was quite peaceful. I kept my books down on my table and sat down lazily as if I were the last living being on Earth.