◍18

[A/N : GUYS GAHDAMN I'M SO SORRY, I FORGOT ABOUT POSTING FXJXVSKSVDJ I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP THEN REMEMBERED THIS 😭]

I knew I was already late and thus hurriedly parked my car outside the house and rushed to ring the bell fetching the flower bouquet and the bottle of coke I just bought.

"Oh? My girlfriend has brought flower for me?" Minho smiled as he opened for me.

"Yeah you never did so I had to step up and why does your voice sound like that" I shrugged and entered leaving him in chuckles.

"My throat is a little sore" he walked up to me and asked holding out his hands, "No hugs?"

Smiling softly I nodded and engulfed him in a light hug. I personally wasn't a person who liked physical affection from anyone be it my parents or siblings but a hug from Minho always made me melt down. It wasn't the same as others, he always considered me as a pricey possession and the way he held me expressed that clearly.

"You still use that basic ass perfume?" I asked breaking the hug, it had been five minutes already.

"You find that basic? It sucks to be you" he added giving me small smirk.

I scoffed at him and replied, "Hello? Did you call me here to roast me?"

"No? I called you here to spend time with me" he said extending his hand, "Please do me the honour of holding your hand my lady."

I laughed out at that, "Your ass so corny" I said and held his hand.

He smiled and led me to the living room where I placed the flowers on the table and made myself comfortable on the couch, "This is bringing back memories."

"That's the plan" he added turning the tv on.

"Come here" I said patting the seat beside me.

He sighed and walked to the couch then further sat down, "Do you feel uncomfortable with me?"

"Huh? Me?" I looked at him with shock.

"Yeah I mean...you seem uneasy around me...it feels like you're kind of closed off and I honestly don't blame you, I'm usually really quiet and not the 'mood maker' type of person so it might seem a little boring with me" he said while looking down at his fingers, I could say he had been thinking of it for quite a long time.

I exhaled and gently locked arms with him, "I find comfort in your quietness, you make me feel at peace and about being the mood maker, I'll take the role."

"Are you serious?"

"Oh yes I definitely am and I'm not uneasy with you...it's just that we have met after such a long time, I'm not aware if your interests have changed or if you're not comfortable with certain things but I wish to get to know it better" I replied resting my head on his shoulder.

He remained silent for a while before resting his head on mine, "My life has always been all ambitions, nobody there to comfort me and say that it's okay to slow down, I in fact still wanna achieve a lot of things and I'll say you're one of them, nothing compares to being in your presence."

"And what makes you think so?" I asked softly, "I wasn't even there...it was like I appeared and then vanished."

He sighed loudly, probably thinking about it and then reached his hand out to my chin caressing it, "I can't explain it, in fact nothing can explain it, from the moment we met till the very last moment we shared back then...I felt this strong connection between us? It might sound hypothetical but it's true" the words he spoke had some sort of deep and reflective essence, he was being genuine with what he felt and that was what I had been hoping, "I couldn't set my mind free from thoughts, regretting everything, being scared about not being able to see you ever again...at some point all I wanted was to be in your presence maybe not in your life physically because I could forever keep my feelings alive, hoping that in some other world we would surely meet, my first and my last."