◍8

Suyoung's P.O.V

I got in a sweat as Heejin asked me why we ran away from the store. I sighed not wanting to answer the unwanted question and dropped myself on the couch being all hot and bothered.

"Suyoung! Why do you always ignore me when I ask something?" Heejin snapped.

"Hey...I don't ignore you, okay c'mon listen, just for now understand that I would've brought myself into trouble if we stayed back" I answered.

"But whyyyy" she whined.

"Later Heejin, I'll tell you later, I promise" I smiled at her softly and pulled her now fluffy cheeks.

"Fine, do it in your way" she folded her arms and stomped outside my room.

"This girl surely has mood swing issues" I heaved a sigh making sure she was out of my room now.

"Felix and Jungwoo...Ughhh no no noooo I hate this, why them out of all people" I cried out when I remembered how much pathetic I would've look while trying to hide from Felix and Jungwoo.

"How could you do that! They're your friends" I looked at the mirror and scolded myself, "But you also need to keep them away from yourself" I tried to sound convincing enough.

"Dang no...I look like a psycho right now, I better get ready for the meeting tonight" I mentally cursed at myself and finally got off of my bed to take a bath and get ready later.

~

"Hello~~" Tzuyu greeted as I finally joined the others in the living room after waking from an unplanned nap.

"Suyoung here" Eunbi pointed at the seat beside her which I gladly accepted.

"So who's the planner?" I asked as curiosity ate me up internally, it was the most popular wedding planner of Seoul who was going to join us in a few minutes afterall.

"Oh name's Hwa-"

"Hello good evening" a voice behind me greeted everyone in the room.

It was Jongin!

"Look Kim Jongin is here too! I guess all the appointed staff are here except the planner" Dad said with a huge grin. Finally his one and only son, the eldest of his three kids had decided to get married, so the excitement was understandable.

"Sir, Miss Hwang is here" the maid informed leaving space for the said person to come in.

I gasped at the sight, my blood ran cold as I saw my childhood friend whom I successfully ignored for five years in front of me. Why didn't I ask them earlier...why was I there in the first place? It wasn't my wedding afterall...yet I had to join. A sigh left my lips when I realised that there was no way I could ignore her.

"Good evening to the Nams and Mr. Kim" she smiled at everyone ignoring the fact that I was there too.

"Good evening Miss Hwang, we have heard a lot of good things about you and your talented employees" Dad praised happily.

"Ah thank you! If it's fine by you Sir, you may call me Yeji, I wouldn't mind" she smiled as brightly as ever.

"Please sit down, let's have a talk before we start discussing" Mom offered Yeji and she politely accepted.

I couldn't concentrate on the conversation the others were having, my mind was as blank as a plain white sheet, no words left my mouth, it felt like all the words got stuck at my throat. Nothing but nodding and agreeing with a 'yes' or 'no' when something was asked was all I did, pretending like me and Yeji were strangers and so was what did she.