◍13

[A/N : UMM I DID NOT CROSS CHECK THE CAPTERS, SO IF YOU GUYS FIND ANY KIND OF GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES THEN PLEASE IGNORE 😭]

"Can I fucking smack some sense into your empty brain?" I snapped at Yeonjun furiously and looked over at Minho.

"Can you both please not?" Felix said but quickly took back what he said after I glared at him.

"I am not good with kids I can't!" I whined slamming my hands down on Minho's table.

"I wouldn't have asked you but the host wants a girl to take care of the kids and moreover they might get scared looking at you, it wouldn't be a big de- I'M JUST KIDDING-" Yeonjun stepped back while Felix was struggling to hold me back from hitting him.

"Ah I'll help you I'll help you calm down!" Felix exclaimed.

"Yeonjun movie night" I said and sat down on my seat.

"Yeah fine for everyone, but please help me...Yeji and Ryujin are busy, they can't do it" Yeonjun fake cried saying that.

"Yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay we all good now, by the way why are you here-" Felix pointed at me with a dramatic gasp.

"I should be asking you that...Minho said  he'll show me around his workplaces" I answered with a sneer.

"Whoah dude-" he looked at Minho who was busy writing something down unbothered of what was happening, "You never volunteered for showing us around".

Minho sighed and looked up at him an unamused expression, "It's because y'all just follow me everywhere I go, is there even any need for invitations?".

"Right but still it's not fair" Yeonjun joined in.

In the midst of the baseless argument, Minho's assistant, Jinyoung entered the office holding a file which he handed to Minho as soon as he reached near us, "You have a new patient Mr. Lee".

Having scanned everything on the file Minho looked up at Jinyoung and said with a smile, "It'll take a while you may go home".

I didn't even realise I was staring at him until Felix nudged me, "You better stop staring like a creep" he whispered.

"Jeez no, I'm not staring or shits I'm just..."

"Whipped? No shit- I take that back"

"You better"

"Oh Felix and Yeonjun hi" Jinyoung greeted them.

"Hey hi haven't seen you around for days" Yeonjun decided to ignore mine and Felix's short argument and greeted him back.

"Well it's you who doesn't show up" Jinyoung laughed at the latter.

"Hey Suyoung, this is Bae Jinyoung whom I told you about, this dude is just dope" Felix introduced and I bowed down.

"You're Suyoung...you're prettier than how these people described you" Jinyoung bowed down after letting out a small laughter making me chuckle too.

Minho's P.O.V

'Did he just hit on her?' I thought as I felt a familiar bitter feeling of jealousy within me.

It was complicated, I didn't even have the courage to start a proper conversation with Suyoung and this dude right there straight up started with flirting with her. I would've sent a death glare to Jinyoung if he weren't literally my friend.

I cleared my throat and looked at all of them with an unpleased look, "Could y'all please wait outside, the patient must be waiting".

"Homeboy just snapped for nothing" Yeonjun frowned.