◍6

"Wow this is...BEAUTIFUL!"

I could tell Heejin was awestruck at the first sight of our mansion which I very much liked to refer as my 'house' rather than 'home'.

"Yeah it is but not as much as me" I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, I'm serious" Heejin said, hitting my arm softly.

"Okay but why are there so many cars outside?" I asked Jackson who was busy chatting with his fiancé.

He frowned and asked Eunbi, "Tch are your parents here?".

"No? They told they'll meet me tomorrow" she answered.

"Strange" I rolled my eyes and at the next moment rushed to get my back pack from the other car as soon as the chauffeur stopped the car.

"What's so expensive in that bag?" Jackson raised his brow.

"She keeps her make-up kit and snacks in there" Heejin answered while facepalming.

"HI PEOPLE!!!" the first person to greet us was Yeri, as I expected. She rushed out towards us, I assumed she was keeping an eye on the entrance since morning as she always does.

"OH MY GOD YERI LOOK AT YOU" I ran towards her and jumped over to give a hug.

"I looked at myself and I look pretty what about you?" she smiled at me innocently after breaking the hug.

"Okay listen up, not now, you know I'm the prettiest" I shrugged casually.

"No! Eunbi is prettier" Jackson protested.

"WHAT?! NO I AM!" Heejin followed.

"Prettiest? That's me" my heart jumped out hearing the familiar female voice.

"Can't argue" I smiled at her.

"Welcome back my pumpkin!!!" Tzuyu opened her arms.

Everyone laughed watching me get flustered because of the nickname however I shook my head and moved forward to give her a hug.

~

"Awww you've grown so much-" Mom stated while hugging me.

"In two years?" I chuckled softly.

"How was their vacation? Hope Jackson didn't disturb you much-" she said glaring at Jackson who was busy bothering me.

"Yeah he disturbed me very much, you better not send him there next time" I huffed.

"Oh Heejin honey! How are you? It's our first time meeting" Mom greeted her with a hug too.

"I'm doing good Mrs. Nam!" She bowed down.

"Great to see you two being this close, thanks for being there for Suyoung...please take care of her she's very sensitive" Mom said chuckling.

"It's okay Mom, she takes good care of me and I take care of her too" I rolled my eyes.

"Ah Suyoung and Jackson are here?" Dad asked with a wide smile while entering the living room.

"Good morning Dad" I bowed down.

"Seems like you're doing good, I've heard that the investments are increasing? I'm proud of you Suyoung" he said patting my head.

"Finally" I mumbled under my breath.

"Dad Suyoung is killing it, I think it's time for her to come ba-" Jackson stopped when I glared at him.

"Suyoung you wanna come back?" Dad asked with a confused look on his face.

"NO! NOT AT ALL!" I protested as my eyes went wide.

"Umm...hello?"

Everyone paused to look at the person who greeted us. A familiar face...he was wearing a maroon silk shirt paired with black jeans and a pair of boots. Tall, handsome and of course well manered.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, do you guys remember Mr. Kim?" Dad asked us.

"The one who took the partnership of our clothing brand" Tzuyu added.

"Oh yeah I remember" I answered, still examining his face. Not gonna lie he was attractive.

"Yeah he's his youngest son Kim Jongin" Dad introduced.

No wonder why there were so many cars outside.

"Umm...do I know you?" he asked me noticing my strange gaze on him.

"Not really...I'm sorry" I bowed down in embarrassment.

"Good thing if you both get familiar with each other, it'll be better for your work" Dad said smiling widely.

"Work? Huh what wo-"

"Later honey, you must be tired now, Yeri take your cousin to her room please" Mom said and pushed me out of the room along with Yeri.

"What's the matter with them-" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know, but there's something fishy" Yeri replied while we walked down the corridor towards my room.

"I hate fishes-" I scrunched my nose making Yeri laugh.

"Isn't he hot tho-" Yeri asked.

"Who?" I was too bothered to think straight that time.

"That Jongin dude" she answered and opened the door of my room.

"Ah! You like him or something?" I asked her with wide eyes.

"BITCH I HAVE A WHOLEASS BOYFRIEND" she snapped.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes.

Author's P.O.V

Yeri was about to leave Suyoung's room but the latter stopped her from doing so, "Yeri? Do you still talk to them?" she asked.

"Huh? Who?" Yeri asked back although she very well knew about whom Suyoung was talking.

"Felix, Jungwoo..." she named them.

"Oh uh no, we don't talk much ever since you left" saying that Yeri smiled at her youngest cousin and left the room so that Suyoung could fresh up.

"Definitely shouldn't tell them anything now-" Yeri exhaled deeply before going downstairs to meet the others.