◍12

"That's not the point-" I huffed and pulled the blanket up to cover my face.

"That IS the point...Nam Suyoung I'm talking to you" Yeri pulled away the blanket making me cry out because of the lack of warmth.

"Okay give my blanket back and we can talk peacefully" I said looking at her with sleepy eyes.

"Deal, take your stinky blanket" she threw it over me and sat down on the bed.

"Listen Suyoung...I don't wanna assume anything but I know what you're thinking about right now" Yeri said, her tone was sweeter than honey.

"What am I thinking?" I raised my brow at her.

"You still like Minho don't you-" she asked.

I stayed silent for a while and then nodded, "I never even tried to move on".

"But Suyoung...what if your parents get to know about it? I don't think they'll like the idea of you hanging around Minho again-" she sighed.

She was right, they would never like it, in fact there was no chances of them trying to understand.

"Yeri, I don't know what to do now...I don't want to let him go too, life is giving me a second chance...I don't wanna lose it" I mumbled but it was audible enough for her to hear.

"I just don't want your parents to know I swear to God" she shook her head.

"What do you don't want us to know?"

"Mom should've knocked before entering-" I frowned.

"Now I need permission to enter my daughter's room? Well...tell me what were you both talking about" she said, a playful smile displayed on her face as she did so.

"Girls' talk Aunt nothing serious" Yeri replied before I could.

"I promise I wouldn't try to spoil your plan or whatever, I won't tell to anyone too-" she sat down beside Yeri.

"Nu-uh not now" Yeri insisted.

"Please?"

"Ugh fine, we all were planning for a trip before Jackson's Wedding" I answered as this idea suddenly kick in.

"Huh? Really?" she asked as her eyes went wide, "But Why wouldn't you want us to know?".

"Because I'm sure you both will send people to keep an eye on us, like Mom we aren't children anymore" I rolled my eyes.

"Mmm okay I guess, I'll make sure this trip becomes perfect" she said and kissed mine and Yeri's cheeks before leaving.

"Phew...that was close" I whispered.

"Get ready by the way, we're going to check out the resort for Jackson's wedding today" Yeri said pushing me off of my bed.

"Eunbi is coming too?" I asked and squealed when she nodded.

"AND YEJI?"

"OF COURSE DUMB BITCH-"

I quickly ran towards my bathroom to take a quick shower after brushing my teeth. I wasn't really picky about outfits so I chose to wear whatever was at the front of the closet.

I grabbed my purse and made sure to carry my phone before rushing down to the breakfast table.

"Finally our Princess is here" Jackson said patting the seat beside him.

"Where's Heejin?" I asked noticing the empty seat beside Tzuyu.

"She's having a headache, she won't be able to come with us today" Tzuyu informed.