◍16

"Who's going first?" Jackson asked us.

"With you?" I asked.

"No of course I don't play with kids, I'm too perfect for that" he gave me a 'wtf' look.

"Play with Minho" I said.

"What if he outplays me?" Jackson huffed, "I'll still play don't worry" he finished as I glared down at him trying to make him understand, "Goddamn bro co-operate."

"Hi Minho" Jackson said resting his arm on his shoulder, "Don't think you'll get my sister that way."

"I swear to God I'll torture you in the worst way any psychological serial killer has ever tried, nobody will find your dead body I'm warning you Jackson", I said monotonously making him drag Minho with him to the court.

I came back to my seat and sat next to my parents being nervous about my whole existence.

"The next competitors are Nam Jackson and Lee Minho", the host announced.

"Huh? Lee Minho...isn't he that one boy-", My Dad mumbled.

"I called him Dad, I called all my friends", I said hesitantly looking out for his reaction and surprisingly he did not say anything much, he nodded and went back to watching the game.

Jackson was excellent sports wise, I had heard from Tzuyu how he used to bring trophies home every month but to again think of it Minho wasn't a weak opponent either. He was the all rounder.

Five minutes into the game and they were already at each other's throats.

"WHO'S BETTING ON WHO?", said out Tzuyu.

"MINHO!", Felix initiated.

"NAAH JACKSON FOR ME", Jungwoo followed.

"I CAN'T DECIDE RIGHT NOW", cried out Heejin, "SUYOUNG?"

"Of course Minho dumbass, even if I lose my bet, I can corrupt Jackson's bank account anytime", I said without hesitation.

"Excuse you?" Mom gave me a 'I can't believe this' look.

Tzuyu noted everything down and then looked over at Dad, "What about you Dad?"

Mom nudged me and whispered, "I don't think he'll bet on this one."

"Bet it's Jackson" Heejin nudged from the other side.

"I'll go with Lee Minho"

"See Jackso- WAIT I-"

I shushed Heejin and looked at Dad being horrified to the core, did he just say Minho? Yes he did but how? I didn't know.

"Suyoung what kind of black magic did you use on your Dad-", Felix whispered from the back.

"I swear to God I don't know what's happening, the last time Minho's name was brought up, he didn't call me for three months-", I replied.

"What?" Dad frowned noticing how everyone was staring at him, "He's good at playing and I don't trust Jackson."

"SHIT I MISSED!" Jackson screamed from the court.

"See- he's inconsistent" Dad shook his head, "I just want to win the money."

"Hmm alright" I softly replied with a small smile.

"Honey are you okay?", Mom asked evidently trying to annoy him.

"Yes I am, now I'd appreciate if you don't pull my leg", his frown appeared bigger with that.

The game was soon over and it was a close call for Minho, however he managed to win as Jackson almost gave up halfway through the game.