◍11 (thank me yep)

(A/N : No like fr how is Soojin so hot- and hold up, wear your seatbelts, this chapter is gonna be long. Btw I'm sorry for the late update, my school has decided to kill us atm by scheduling practical exams rights after our annuals- )

Seven days felt like seven minutes...they passed within the blink of eyes. As much as I wanted the day to not approach, it did and as fast.

Currently I was pacing around my room, trying to calm myself down, whining, crying, hyperventilating and what not...uh- with Heejin judging the shit out of me.

"Don't be so nervous...they'll not eat you up-" Heejin folded her arms as though she had said the most wise thing ever.

"You don't understand-" I said, my voice almost refused to sound audible.

"You know what...let's get you ready, I can't take your whiny ass seriously, and your Dad is not in a good mood today so...you better watch out" she said while going through my closet as I sat on my bed like an obedient kid who was listening to her mother.

"Do you wear one-pieces?" Heejin asked.

"Depends, what colour is it?" I replied and walked towards her.

"Dark red? Mhmm gonna work"

"You-" Heejin pointed at me with wide eyes when I was finally done with my makeup and outfit.

"What-" I asked giving her a surprised look.

"Your cheeks look so chubbyyyy awww cuteeee" she said and pulled my cheeks hard making me wince in pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK...HEEJIN MY CHEEKS AREN'T HERE FOR PUBLIC USE, UGH GOTTA APPLY MY MAKE UP AGAIN!" I whined and went to apply my make up again while Heejin kept laughing at me.

Finally after making sure for an hour that I looked pleasingly perfect, I got enough courage to leave the house for the party. Heejin was the one driving me there since her 'protective friend' mode turned on at that time [A/N : Nothing unholy mfs (⌐■-■)].

"Don't do anything embarrassing" she instructed while driving through the roads of Seoul, night had already fallen, and streets lit up with the lights coming from different buildings. Soon my anxiousness decreased and a feeling of ease took over me.

"And don't make anymore friends, I don't like to share what's mine" Heejin pouted making me accidentally snort.

"I'm yours? Weren't you the one who was talking about disowning me as a friend a few minutes ago?" I gave her a side look before looking outside the window, trying my best to hold in my laughter.

"SSHUT UPPPP" she whined.

"Okay okay fine my lady, I'll call you when I'm done, promise" I said giving her a small hug since I didn't want to disturb her while driving.

The excitement which I most definitely denied started to build up within me. I knew that how much ever I say I didn't want to meet any of them but still somehow my heart ached to meet them. If Yeji didn't literally force me to join in to the party, I might have made some excuses to avoid it.

"I guess this is the place?" Heejin said stopping the car in front of a well decorated fancy looking house. Yeji had a nice taste...

"I'm calling her..." I grabbed Ryujin's gift and dialled Yeji's number while getting out of the car.

Yeji picked it up in no time almost, "Ah you're here?" she asked.

"Yes I'm here waiting for you outside" I replied softly making sure to not garner any attention towards myself.

"YESSS I'M COMING" she shouted making me pull my phone away from my ears.

Soon I ended the call and looked at Heejin who was waiting for me to say something, "Heejin she's coming, you don't need to wait for me" I smiled at her warmly.