◍10

"PLEASE! DON'T TELL MINHO YET" I begged them.

"We said what we said, no turning back" Jungwoo denied.

"Uh- I think I fucked up-" Felix said looking at us with horror.

"What did you do now" Jungwoo frowned, ready to throw a fist towards Felix.

"Hey calm down, nothing serious, but I think I kinda...uh you know, SENT MINHO ON A DATE, DON'T HIT ME" Felix freaked out and hid behind me.

"PERFECT, KEEP HIM BUSY, I'LL PREPARE MYSELF, I GOTTA APOLOGIZE" I replied ignoring the sudden pain which I felt after hearing that, "and it's not something I'm supposed to care about".

"Not that shit again" Jungwoo rolled his eyes making me pout, "Suyoung you're lying" he taunted.

"Huh, whaaaat" I whined.

"You don't look up when you're lying, you look everywhere other than the person you're lying to, you didn't change" he chuckled patting my head.

"Ooooo~our shy baby" Felix said ruffling my hair.

"STOPPP" I shouted trying to hide my embarrasment.

"NO like...I think we must move on from the past, Minho has his own life and I have my own life too, and moreover I don't expect anything good I guess" I said playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Why are you talking like this...OH DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING-" Jungwoo exclaimed with wide eyes making Felix look at me with surprise too.

"WHAT NO, I'M NOT INTO SUCH THINGS" I huffed looking away in annoyance.

"How cute, Minho says that too" Felix scrunched his nose.

I couldn't help but get flustered hearing the unexpected piece of information. I felt my ear-tips burning.

"How annoying" I sighed trying my best to not get caught being flustered.

"Although he never says that but you don't even know how much he wants to talk to you" Felix said smiling at me, "Ugh he thinks that you left because of him-".

"What..."

I was beyond speechless, my heart dropped as soon as I heard that, why would he think I left because of him...

"I never thought...that he might think like that" I replied, although still couldn't believe what I heard.

"Yeah...he blames himself for everything-" Jungwoo said looking down at the ground.

"I told him not to" I mumbled and frowned at the thought.

"Suyoung! I'm here!"

It was Heejin this time who came and stood near our table, she looked happy, too much happy to be exact, it was a relief seeing her beaming with joy but soon her face dropped seeing the other two humans with me.

"Who's this?" Jungwoo asked pointing at Heejin.

"She's Heejin my best friend an-" I was introducing her when I got cut off in midway.