◍9

(A/N : LMAO SORRY FOR GHOSTING Y'ALL, I WAS JUST BUSY ಥ╭╮ಥ btw I'm thinking of finishing this story real fast and take some break cuz my mental and physical health both are deteriorating 💅)

"Jackson give me the damn remote, I'm freezing" I told him sternly before walking towards the couch.

"No you douchebag I just came in" he huffed.

"Give it to me you poopyhead" I frowned and tried snatching the air conditioner's remote from him.

"Bitch don't you dare come near me-"

"MOM JACKSON IS ABUSING ME-"

"NO MOM SHE'S LYING-"

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING"

"SO DISRESPECTFUL"

"SUYOUNG! JACKSON! WHY DO YOU BOTH FIGHT ALL DAY...I WAS TAKING SOME SLEEP JESUS CHRIST-" Tzuyu came in and scolded us both.

"Jackson no air conditioner for you today" Tzuyu stated making Jackson whine loudly.

"Suyoung you're always inside ever since you came here, get the fuck out and give Heejin a tour around" she instructed pointing at me.

"Fine" I pouted and snatched the last packet of chips Jackson had before stomping out towards Heejin's room.

"Heejin-ah~" I sang before entering her room without knocking just to see her dressed up all lovely with a white one piece and a pair of cute shoes.

"Are you going out?" I asked hugging her from back while she was busy getting her purse ready.

"Uh..yeah.." she answered hesitantly.

"I smell something suspicious" I frowned.

She sighed and turned towards me, "I'm going on a date" she said shyly, twiddling with the chains hanging down her purse, her cheeks flushed red within seconds.

"WHAT-" I freaked out a second after realising what she said.

She flinched back and gave me a weird look before repeating herself, "I'm going on a date Suyoung-".

"With whom, how, when, what are you saying-" I was hella confused and anyone could've said that easily looking at my face.

"Last day when I went out with Yeri...I met Samuel in the store and we talked for sometime while Yeri was in washroom and...you know we agreed to meet up today again" she said looking down at her hands.

I cooed as she blushed while talking about it, never did I see her being that shy any time before this, "Looks like someone took interest in you" I chuckled getting a hesitant nudged from her.

"I'll drop you off, let's go" I said grabbing her hand.

"You're coming with me?" she asked, surprise evident in her voice.

"Yeah but don't worry, I'm not gonna third wheel" I assured her and walked out of her room and then to the parking.

"You're going there like this?" she asked pointing at my outfit before I could get inside my car.

"Nothing wrong with this tho?" I replied looking at myself. I was wearing denim shorts and an oversized pink shirt with sneakers and hair left loose since I was lazy enough to tie it, overall it was a comfy outfit for spending a day out at the mall.

"It's just that we look totally different, but that doesn't matter, get in or else we'll get late..actually I'll get late-" she blabbered and entered the car.

I could see how excited Heejin was considering the fact that it was her first date in a while, our schedules were too busy to take care of our personal lives and hence she didn't care much about dating.