◍19

(A/N : Okay first of all I'm literally sorry for not posting again y'all 🚶me and my girlfriend just broke up recently and I kinda isolated myself for some time to figure out what the fuck actually happened BUT YEAH NOW I'M BACK 👺💅)

Two days, two days passed since I last saw Minho. I couldn't even get time to call him as I was busy making arrangements for the wedding as well as trying to get things sorted back in California.

It was the day when Minho and his Dad were supposed to join us for dinner. Might seem like a very small thing from the surface but my anxiety was kicking in every millisecond.

I stood near the staircase totally dumbfounded while watching all the guests around who happened to visit Seoul for Jackson and Eunbi's wedding and the maids who were busy tidying things up in a hurry.

"Uh Mom!" I called for her as soon as my eyes landed on her and I immediately skipped to her, "You remember Minho and his Dad are coming right?" I asked hoping she remembers and after she nodded with a smile, I felt relieved.

"Why Suyoung you sound so anxious?" she chuckled.

"Not really" I replied in my lower voice, "It's just that it was so sudden? Back when those things happened it seemed like Dad hates him and suddenly he asked them to come for dinner?"

"Mhmm I know where your concern is coming from but believe me, I don't think your Dad is as same as before, he has changed a lot since last time and probably he was sorry and wanted to be nice with Minho?" she kissed my forehead saying that, "I'll go see if the guests need something."

"Suyoungieee!!!"

I heard a loud scream just when I turned around to leave. It was Yeri.

"BABYGIRL LET'S GO!" she said as she rushed towards me and linked arms with me.

"BUT WHERE? YOU JUST CAME HERE, JUST CHILL-", I replied frowning at her playfully.

She huffed a sigh and squeezed her eyes at me, "You gotta get ready, let's choose your outfit, your accessories, your makeup, your-"

"Wait why...it's not MY wedding-"

"Not now but yeah soon"

I bit my lip trying to suppress a smile, "What for?"

"GIRL- your boyfriend and his Dad are coming? And you gonna appear in this plain ass outfit of yours?", she gave me a pure look of disgust and called for Heejin to join us.

In a few minutes all the three of us were in my room. Well I was just watching, the other two were busy deciding my look for the evening.

"I literally hate how there are so many people in this house right now plus the maids and it's hella noisy...how can you have a peaceful dinner with Minho this way-" Heejin rolled her eyes.

"It's okay guys, they'll leave after Jackson's wedding eitherways" I chuckled.

Yeri nodded in agreement, "Those guests are in their rooms eitherways, I doubt they'll bring their lazy ass down for dinner".

"Hey!" I eyed Yeri, "Mom's gonna beat your ass if she hears about it".

"Okay okay enough talk! We've found your perfect outfit!", Heejin announced loudly.