◍7

Minho's P.O.V

"Minhoooo" Felix whined snatching away the story book which I was reading.

"What do you want?" I frowned.

"I want you to come out of the box and do something interesting in your boring life" he said taking a seat in front of me.

"Boring? You'll be entertained enough if you sit on my chair and watch different kinds of patients visiting me, some are extraordinary" I replied and snatched back the book from him.

"No! I mean something else...like try dating?" He said stepping away from me knowing I might throw a hand at him or something.

I sighed keeping the book aside and looked at him hopelessly, "Lix...listen up, you know I'm not into such stuffs".

"But you gotta do it! I can't see you being like this, for me pleaseee" he requested.

"If it's for you then of course no!" I replied giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Noooo" he cried out, "You know Narin is a very nice and adorable girl you must give her a chance".

"And how many times have you asked me about her?" I asked back.

"Maybe fourteen times? You ignored me everytime but not now, Please I can assure you that you won't regret" he pleaded offering me brownies, now how I could say no to him...not a single soul was ever born who could say no to Lee Felix's brownies.

"Okay but this is the first and last time not because of you but because...uh nevermind" I said without any enthusiasm but chuckled when I saw Felix jumping out of joy.

"I'll fix your date next week, okay?" he asked carefully as if his life depended on it.

"Fine by me" I assured him.

"I'M SO HAPPYYYYYY" he was about to hug me but I stopped him.

"You know this is my office right? And you know I'm on my working hours right now? Patients can walk in anytime, stop doing embarrasing things" I gave him a disappointed look and got back to my reading session.

A small pout made it's way onto his lips but soon it turned into a satisfied smile knowing I didn't mean it.

~

Suyoung's P.O.V

I walked down the stairs straight to the living room where Tzuyu and Heejin were having a mild conversation...way too mild-

"So you think she'll agree?" Tzuyu asked her almost whispering. I already assumed that they didn't notice me.

"She'll never agree, it's better if we like...not tell her right now?" Heejin replied back in the same way.

"I'm here?" I cleared my throat and informed them, not to mention that they looked like they were about to have a breakdown after that.

"oH hAhA sUyOuNg" Heejin laughed awkwardly like those aunties who get caught while eavesdropping your conversation.

"Suyoung sit here" Tzuyu invited me to sit down beside her which I solemnly did but in a doubtful manner.

"Whom were you both talking about?" I asked them with a straight face.

"EUNBI!" Heejin answered almost immediately.

"YEAH WE WERE TALKING ABOUT EUNBI'S WEDDING GOWN, WE HAVE TO CHOOSE THE BEST FOR HER SINCE JACKSON FINALLY DECIDED TO MARRY-" Tzuyu followed.

"And you guys think I'm buying that lie?" I frowned.

"What li-"

"Suyoung!" Dad called me before Tzuyu could complete.