◍3

[A/N : smol chapter since I gotta give y'all the idea before jumping into the real part 🌚]

2 Years Later

On a pleasant evening we all decided to meet up and spend some time together at our favourite café. Things got normal between me and my friends, everything was like before... except the certain someone-

"Suyoung called me yesterday..." I looked at Felix with wide eyes and kept my cup aside as soon as he said that.

"You reacted fast damn-" Jungwoo laughed at me.

"This shit is serious shut the fuck up" Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you-" Jungwoo rolled his eyes back.

"Back off she's my girlfriend" Yeji snapped.

"CAN I PLEASE CONTINUE-" Felix shouted at all of them.

"It's been long since she last talked to you...maybe five months or so-" Haechan said to Felix.

"What did she say?" I asked before anyone else could say anything and delay the conversation.

"Oh...she just talked about how she got a new best friend and how her best friend takes care of her, duh I was jealous-" he rolled his eyes.

"Is she fine...?" I asked again.

"Yeah she's fine...she went to attend her cousin Nayeon's wedding in Italy last month, hope she comes to visit us too" Felix pouted and took a sip from his cup.

After that the whole table fell silent, "I hope she does too" I mumbled under my breath.

"Didn't this dude like her or something-" Yeonjun pointed at me.

"Might sound strange coming from me but I love her-" I rolled my eyes and threw my head back.

"Finally you said this" Felix gave me a proud smile, "It would've been better if you said this to Suyoung earlier".

And the feeling of guilt grew deeper within me...but he was right, I wished I could say it earlier. Did I take too much time to realise...? Stupid me-

"Why don't you talk to her...you have been dealing with the same shit ever since she left" Yeji said to me breaking the silence which made the atmosphere dead.

"I'm not ready yet...I don't wanna get into her business anymore, maybe..someday if my luck allows me" I shrugged.

"By the way Minho...was she the first person you ever liked?" Ryujin asked.

"Pfft no Minho liked the pony girl in junior cla- ahem I mean continue-" Jungwoo cleared his throat as I glared at him, mind reminding me why I trusted him with all my secrets?

"Huh pony girl? Sounds interesting what's the history" Ryujin leaned forward expecting an answer.

"I don't even remember her name and face, I just remember that me and Jungwoo used to call her 'the pony girl' because she used tie a pony everyday" I replied and frowned, "And after I grew up a bit more, I was restricted from making friends".

"Whoah dude you really used to live under a rock...I wish your parents were more understanding" Yeonjun said in a low voice.

I just shrugged, I had nothing to say, day by day the distance between me and my parents kept on increasing and the reasons were they themselves...

"Okay kids it's time to close down the shop, we're doing it early tonight" the shop owner announced making me snap out of my rail of thoughts.

"Hey guys! It's 9 already, we must have returned home by now" Haechan said showing us the time from his phone screen.

"Yeah let's go bye see y'all at school tomorrow"

They all left one by one. I slowly grabbed my stuffs and bag and was about to leave when Yeji walked back into the cafe and sighed when she finally spotted me.

"I found this near the entrance, this must be yours?" she said handing me my bracelet.

"Yes! Thanks it's really precious to me, I didn't even notice" I chuckled and took it from her hand.

"Minho?" Yeji called.

"May I help you with anything else?" I asked while wearing my bracelet.

"No...I just wanna say that, don't give up yet" she said and smiled at me before walking out leaving a confused me behind.

"I don't want to-" I sighed and followed them outside.

As much as I wanted to forget everything and start everything afresh with my friends, but still I somehow believed that it's not something which I could control anymore. Forgetting everything was out of my hands...