◍20

(A/N : the last chapter was long, wasn't it?😭 It's because it was an important chapter...there will be two more chapters and those will be the last, I can't believe Desiderium is coming to an end...it was one of my best decisions to write this story down although I messed up the plot a LOT, haha thank you for giving this story so much love ✨)

I stood near the window looking outside impatiently. Tzuyu and Heejin kept on glancing at each other trying to understand what I was doing.

"Why didn't you drive your way to their house if you're so much impatient-" Heejin spoke out finally.

I frowned I turned away from the window, "I am hella afraid of Minho's Mom, she traumatized me badly, so if I go there with him I wouldn't have to have a panick attack every millisecond."

Tzuyu shook her and laughed out, "I thought you aren't as socially awkward as me-"

"Oh hell nah, I'm selectively awkward around Mrs. Lee, my throat feels stuck, she's intimidating- no wonder Minho looked scary while explaining sums too" I exhaled deeply saying that, "But he's cute tho."

Heejin cleared her throat and Tzuyu followed playfully, "BuT hE's cUtE tHo, bitch fuck off" Heejin rolled her eyes.

I chuckled and almost threw a punch but Mom entered the room before that, "Suyoung? You aren't supposed to bully Heejin like that."

"You're right Mrs. Nam she always bullies me" Heejin said pouting making Mom look at me frowning but it was a playful one nevertheless.

"Okay quit playing around kids and Suyoung remember to get back home before we go jwellery shopping okay? Your Dad's schedule is packed today, Jackson is with Eunbi's family helping out with things there and Nayeon is coming today, so you understand it's important for you to be here right?" she added making me nod.

"Oh Nayeon is coming here? I haven't heard from her in ages" Tzuyu giggled at the mention of her favourite cousin's name.

"I love how Tzuyu and Nayeon make a great pair just like you and Yeri" Heejin said looking at me.

"It's because Nayeon and Tzuyu were basically brought up together...however me and Yeri never really got close until middle school you know, she always used to live here" I answered making her nod.

"Mom is it okay if Minho comes with me?" I asked shyly not being sure of what she was gonna say but she paused and stared at me for a few seconds, "Aren't you two spending a big too much time together nowadays?"

"No I mean it's okay if yo-"

"I've heard you stayed at his home last week?" Mom asked making my jaw drop, she wasn't supposed to know about that...

"Suyoung..." she called out my name.

"Yes?"

"I didn't expect this from you...how can you think that we would notice nothing?" she chuckled. I blinked a few times being confused then looked at Tzuyu who burst into laughter too.

"I'm your mother...I know why you haven't engaged with anyone since you left Seoul, you've had no friends and not to mention the failed dates Heejin told me about, all these years I've seen an emptiness within you as if you lost your soul, now I see you genuinely happy and your eyes shine brighter than the shiniest gems I've ever seen and it not a hard guess why..." she said and walked forward to engulf me into a warm embrace, "I want all my children to be happy, that's it, I'm always here if something goes wrong but I can't stop you from living your life in your way and your Dad is starting to understand that now as well, give him a chance", I nodded with a smile, I was at loss of words nevertheless Mom accepting the fact wasn't a big surprise either.