◍5

"FAST!"

"DUH SHUT THE FUCK UP JACKSON MY SLEEVE GOT STUCK"

"THE FLIGHT IS IN 20 MINS FAST SUYOUNG!"

"CAN Y'ALL SHUT UP FOR A DAMN SECOND?"

"SUYOUNG!"

"WAIT OH MY GOD"

And this was how our journey started, Chaotic...while getting out of the car my sleeve got stuck with the hook made for hanging stuffs and the other three shouted the shit out of me for no reason.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK MY JACKET" I said and took it off.

"Should've like...done that long ago, we've wasted five minutes here" Jackson rolled his eyes and walked in followed by Eunbi who was busy chuckling.

"SUYOUNG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GONNA MEET YOUR FAMILY AGAIN" Heejin squealed and dragged me inside with her.

"There are people around and you screamed as though you're going to meet your in laws-" I rolled my eyes and wore my cap.

"You just ruined the fun! I was so excited" she pouted.

"Ah I'll make up for that when we reach there, don't whine now-" I replied with a chuckle.

After spending a few seconds in silence Heejin spoke again, "Suyoung you didn't talk much about your friends, nevermind you didn't talk about anything except the part where you and my parents had an argument, I wanna know about the-"

"Okay girls let's go, we're all set!" Eunbi informed us before Heejin could finish.

"Later Heejin" I smiled and followed her secretly thanking Eunbi for interrupting.

We all entered the flight and sat down comfortably after locating our seats. Jackson and Eunbi got their seats beside each other but not me and Heejin...sadly Heejin had to sit along with a couple and I had to sit along with a middle aged woman and an annoying kid.

It was quite a boring flight, nothing fun happened except the part when Heejin spilled her coffee on the lap of the man sitting next to her. She had to apologize for ten minutes straight.

Meanwhile the kid beside me didn't seem to have enough fun bothering the lady beside me hence later he decided to annoy me instead. At last when I had enough of him, I didn't hesitate to put my earphones in and close my eyes to relax a little.

The calm music entering into my ears made every inch of my body relax and feel it as my mind drifted back to what Heejin said that day...

Was I really forcing myself to believe that everything which was happening was right?

"Everything is gonna be perfect, it's my brother's wedding and all my family members will be there, what possibly could go wrong?" I thought, "I know...I won't miss them...".

"It's okay...sometimes breaking promises is fine"

I opened my eyes and aggressively took off my earphones and shoved them inside my bag, breathing heavily out of annoyance and self-disappointment.

I couldn't...I tried forgetting everything for the past five years but the feeling of guilt didn't let me live peacefully, Felix and Jungwoo were the only of the few people I loved, how could I push them away from me, my friends...they all trusted me...and Minho, how did I even decide to hurt such an Angel, I sighed, "Breaking promises isn't fine at all Minho...I'm sorry, ugh I hate myself".

(A/N : this chapter is short cuz I'm sleepy and I don't know wHaT tO wRiTe so yep :])