◍15

I nervously nibbled on my lower lip and barged into Minho's office. It shouldn't have been such a tough job but here I was breaking a sweat.

He looked over at the door and tilted his head, "Did we have any plans?".

I let my facade break and dropped myself on the couch exhaustedly, "Not really but I want you to do me a last favour..." I said.

Minho sighed and offered me a glass of water, "I'll do whatever you ask for...not just because we're friends but for everything you've done for me..."

His words somehow made me ease down. Us doing some shit like that in high school partially ruined both of us and that was why I wasn't really sure if it helped him in any way.

"Can you play..."

"Huh?"

~

"She's doing great" I heard Dad mumbling to Mom.

"My daughter" Mom proudly smiled.

"Eh? Not mine?"

"Be serious please- she ran away from home two times because of you- our kids would have been married right now if it weren't for you"

I choked on the glass of water I just drank hearing that, "About marrying- I wouldn't have married eitherways".

"Suyoung look-" Mom shifted beside me, "Nah Mom- you look at Jackson...bro's getting married-" I rolled my eyes.

"Suyoung-" Dad called, "Yes?" I answered wearily, "Do you have something in your mind for Jackson's wedding?".

"Fuck this-" I mumbled, "Umm yes- kinda, I was thinking about hosting a tennis event and I have made plans for it, we didn't have any charity functions recently and also a little bit of media play sounds good right? For both Jackson and our company?"

They stayed silent, I left a sigh knowing it was for sure about to get a denial, "Good job, do it" my parents agreed.

"No- what the fuck do you need roller skates for- we have a whole ass Bugatti Chiron" Jackson entered the scene while trying convincing his fiancé who pouted and followed him.

We three stared down at him silently till he noticed us sitting on the couch, "Oh Hi" he chuckled nervously.

"What kind of language is that Jackson-" Mom snapped.

"Umm...it was at the heat of the moment" he bowed down.

"AND" I interrupted, "The Bugatti Chiron is MINE not OURS" I said emphasizing the word 'mine'.

"Who the fuck cares asshat-"

"JACKSON, THAT'S YOUR SISTER"

"SORRY MOM"

"I HAVE DECIDED THE DATE! IT'S THIS SUNDAY! I DON'T WANNA CANCEL THIS EVENT" I announced loudly.

"Ah Tzuyu come here" Mom called Tzuyu as soon as she saw her entering.

"Yes Mom?" she asked sitting beside me.

"You were saying that you want to introduce your boyfriend to us? Why don't you bring him there in the event?" Mom proposed making all of our jaws drop.

"BOYFRIEND?" me and Jackson both freaked out.

"Yes boyfriend" Tzuyu smirked at us.

"Why would you- not tell us first-" Jackson said clutching onto his heart dramatically.

"Enough, I'll get going" she gave us an irritated look and went upstairs.

"Even Tzuyu has a boyfriend now?" I mumbled, "Am I gonna die single?" I asked Jackson.