◍14

(A/N : I haven't proofread this yet, so I'm sorry if you see any mistake, my exams are 3 months from now, so I'll do all the work after that 😭🤌 TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT GDJXFZKZH)

"I just saw someone passing by-" I said while panicking.

Minho gave me an unbothered look and fumbled through his bag and finally handed the outfit when he found, "Wear it I'll wait outside-".

"This shit is embarrasing- please what if someone sees me this way!" I cried out.

He snorted and smiled at me, "They'll love you don't worry".

Although his words weren't as comforting and motivating but I still managed to change into the outfit which Yeonjun bought for me and shyly walked out of the changing room.

The first reaction which Minho gave when he saw me was one that of awe, "You look like a big frog with this onesie" and with that he burst out laughing.

"I TOLD YOU, THIS IS GONNA BE FUNNY, I'M LEAVING" I snapped and tried walking out of the room but he blocked my way.

"I was just surprised, you look too cute" said Minho with a wide smile making me feel kind of anxious, I still wasn't really used to getting compliments from him.

"Stop talking shit, we're getting late" I rolled my eyes and pushed his aside to make my way out of the room.

Handling kids was one of the hardest jobs anybody could offer me but I had some traumatic experiences with Hina and her brother thus I hoped to do good.

Minho told he would go with me for emotional support but he did nothing other than playing with the kids ever since we got there.

"You guys like the party?" I asked the kids who were sitting around me probably trying to figure out which type of creature I were.

"OMG look she speaks!" one kid exclaimed pointing at me.

"I DEFINITELY SPEAK WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU LITTLE S-"

"Suyoung they are kids-" Minho reminded me tapping on my shoulder.

"I quit, this is exhausting" I huffed and shifted myself to one of the corners.

Minho slowly walked over to me and sat beside me, "We've just been here for like 2 hours".

"It's 'just' 2 hours for you?" I glared at him.

He chuckled and helped me take off the cap from my head, "One of them just bit me up- look-" I whined while showing my hand which was barely affected.

"How dramatic" he gave me a side look and looked back at the kids.

"When we are together don't you just feel like...time just stopped ever since we parted our ways? It's like everything is same, fortunately of course" he stated making me smile.

"Of course, nothing has changed except our maturity level" I chuckled.

"Seriously, I can't believe we did that much of a big drama only to get cancelled later, it was stupid"

"Please, I'm still embarrased, but I enjoyed the tutoring classes although you used to scold me a lot, like...A LOT" I once again rolled my eyes, it was obvious that I was at the extreme brink of hitting my head somewhere on the wall.

"But...I really meant it when I asked you to promise, it was no joke-" he said looking directly at my eyes.

The panic rose again, I knew what exactly he was talking about but I preferred to believe that it wasn't what he talking about, "Haha...I think...I kinda need to use the rest room".