Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Story Of The Prophecy And The Birth Of One.

(Narrative)

Every nation is divided. But the supernatural is little by little. Four supernatural nations divided the Witches,Werewolves,Vampires, and humans. Some humans are hunters who kill the inhumanly beings.

Those four nations cannot be invaded or be loved outside a pack, coven, race, or cult. It would be against every law of the witches werewolves and vampires. But every now and then it can be broken.

The prophecy say that the law can be broken. By two lovers outside their bloodline. A witch Meylani told them the future of the broken law which was told to her from earlier generations. Demetrius the son of Jack. Jack was the leader of the vampires. Sabine daughter of Chief Khunyai of the Cameros pack.

Demetrius and Sabine met and fell in love. Their love was powerful than any magic a witch can cast. By falling in love the Law between vampires, werewolves, and witches were broken, Sabine imprinted on Demetrius. There was no turning back now. All they looked for was peace between all four.

Battle broke out between them. Eventually it was too late. The two star crossed lovers chose love over their own. Sabine had become pregnant. Demetrius had to protect her at all times even if it meant biting peoples throats out or killing them. He even had to protect her during the full moon.

6 months later...
It was time for her to give birth to the newborn. Everyone went on a hunt to kill the baby. Before it is too late. Those who cannot roam.

A place where no witch, vampire or werewolf could enter. Lucius the great vampire came to their rescue. He is the oldest and best known to kill any beings. His strong skill and flexibility. Sabine gave birth in a chapel. While Kunyai, Jack, and Meylani wanted to kill the demon baby.

The vampires ordered Jack to kill Demetrius for disobeying the vampires way of life. One witch Kate helped Sabine in her time of need. Screaming came out which tracked the werewolves to finding her.While she was giving birth blue lights were flashing and her eyes turned a yellow gold color.

The baby was born. Its eyes were electric blue at first and turned back to normal. Lucius took the baby to put it to safety. Sabine wanted to see her son before they came. Lucius told her it was a girl. He handed her the baby girl. To her and Demetrius she will be named Amara Elan Crowley.

The last name was taken from Demetrius. She was saddened to let go of her newborn baby. Lucius took her away moving her away from all of the fights. Demetrius grabbed a blanket and gave it to Sabine.

She cut herself and poured the blood on the blanket. Pretending that the baby was dead. Demetrius threw the blanket in the fire.

Sabine told Kate to leave. It was not her fight it was between the two of them. Kate ran and left. Demetrius opened the door. The witch Meylani and her three sisters Chloe, Trina, and Hayley used magic on Demetrius to make him vulnerable. Jack and his seven siblings Robin, Gore, Isaac, Dirk, Christa, and Ivan wanted to kill Demetrius. Demetrius' two siblings Vanessa and Nikolai wanted Demetrius dead too.

Kunyai and the rest of the pack were there too. Demetrius was pleading "Father don't do this" . Jack was telling him that he is not his son, never was and never will be . He dishonored the family name. Demetrius's heart was getting weak from the witches. One of the vampires smelt blood so he checked upstairs.

The blood was coming from the fire. It wasn't the baby's blood it was Sabine's blood he claimed. Jack went closer to Demetrius. He ripped out his heart. Dirk the vampire ripped off his arms and legs. Sabine screamed. It was torture. As he ripped out his heart so he won't ever try to come back to life.