Chapter 21

Rogue stops me and Tristan from our little connection. They saw vampires witches and werewolves coming our way. They looked like they were going to attack the school. Jack is with them to.
Tristan looks at me and knows what I have to do right now.

Theo and Vick are opening the front gate. Kate Lucius and Claire were coming in the school. They asked were I was. I was in the castle at the dance.

"Tell everyone to go upstairs to the library" Tristan orders.

"Everyone?" Rogue asks

"Yes everyone" Trisan replies
I go running to my room to get changed. The fight was on. I was going to wear my black pants and blue long sleeved shirt with my black boots.
------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan is on the table standing. Rogue is there beside him. Sam and Caleb are making sure no one exits the library.

" As you may know Jack and his vampires and other alies are coming here. There has been a rumor about a 'hybrid' going to this here. Jack is going to tear this place to shreds looking for the hybrid. And will kill all of you and your families to get what they want. We have to fight back"

"We have to fight them to save a hybrid?" One of the students asks.

I tell Tristan to stop right there. There was no point convincing the school to save a hybrid that they were meant to kill.

I go on the table standing. Looking at every vampire in the library. Rogue looks at me as if I were crazy.

"My name is Elissa Morgan. Aka Amara Crowley... They Hybrid." Everyone whipsera and gets angry.

"The prophecy" Rogue states

"Yes I am the hybrid. I smile. But does it matter. Honestly I blame my parents sometimes for having me. Because right now being a hybrid sucks. I have people I have never met wanting to kill me because I am different. I am stronger faster and capable of beating every vampire witch or werewolf. But I was sent her because  of the prophecy. I am the first and the last of the bybrid species. Quite frankly I dont feel like dying again. I may look young and innocent now. This is a really crappy speech but. Either your with me or against me. And I don't feel killing people from this school.

"But your a hybrid how do you know you won't kill is right here right now" Ingred asks

"You just have to trust me" I told the vampires. They were so convinced about my speech they were going to help.

"So your the hybrid what do we do now?" Lucius asks. Him Kate and Claire are by library door.

" We fight " I said
Everyone was chanting and screaming yea. Tristan was one of those people. Sam unlocked the door. The vampires of the school were getting ready for a fight.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Jacks people were busting down the gates. The witches were using their magic. The students who go yo V.A were fighting the werewolves witches and the other vampires off. The instructors were helping also. Rogue ripped out one of the vampires heart out.

Sam was being spellcasted by one of Kate's sisters. Being lifted up in the air and his heart being ripped out by Holland. The vampire I thought was dead by now. Jack is behind his men. Not wanting to be seen.

I was looking at the fight from my window. I had a vile. Putting my blood inside of it . In case if Vick, Tristan or anyone needs it to survive a werewolf bite. Tristan runs upstairs to my bedroom telling me its to dangerous for me to fight.

"No I have to go down and help them" I yell.
"I'm sorry I have to do this" Tristan says.
I look at him with a confused face.

"Tristan?" I ask.

He runs fast outside and locks the door. Putting every obstacle by the door to stop me from fighting.

"Tristan" I yell

" Im sorry" he says. He runs back downstairs fighting the werewolves off. Rogue was fighting the witches. I am worried about my mother and Kate. Lucius was fighting off the Holland. Blood was on his face and hands.

I am sitting on my bed. I'm waiting and waiting. I can't believe Tristan locked me in my bedroom. Then I realize.

"Wait a minute I'm a hybrid" I tell myself. I then just down the door with my leg. I was getting stronger already by the minute. I run down and I see Tristan struggling to fight off this werewolf. I run towards him. I jump on the werewolf's back and naps his neck. I am so filled with rage. My eyes are the electric blue color and my fangs were out. I had an Adrenaline rush. Tristan's eyes were red. And we both smiled at each other. I guess you can call it romantic.

"You fight I fight remember". He smirks in return

Kate was using her magic to kill her sister Meylani.

Zoe is fighting off one of the students that go here. I couldn't recognize her anymore. I didn't want to kill her because she did not know what she was doing. She is a newbie.

"You chose a hybrid over our family" Meylani says.

"I chose family over evil" Kate says back. She zaps Kate with her magic. She is out cold on the ground. I look at her and run to her. I make an attempt to pick her up and try to carry her to the castle. At least until she wakes up. Someone could kill her while she's out cold.

Claire was using her stake killing the vampire. Everyone was continuing to fight while I was carrying Kate to safety. I start feeling weird. Like someone is in my head. I start feeling nauseas. All I hear in my head is Elissa. Repeating over and over.

"Get out of my head" I yell. Afterwards I turn around and Meylani is behind me.

"Boo" she says. Her sisters are behind her and the other vampires. One of the vampires snaps my neck. I am out cold to the ground. I took a look at ajack for the first time

Tristan looks over and see I am on the ground. He tried to run over to me. I can hear him yelling my name. A werewolf bit him trying to stop him. He rips the werewolf's heart out and another vampire and werewolf stop him by holding him down. He feels the venom of the werewolf coursing through his veins. The Chloe uses her magic to snap his neck. Lucius and Claire are being held down"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Next thing I know I am on the ground of the arena me and Tristan practices in. My arm is chained to a metal desk. And some type of liquid is on the chains is preventing me from getting out of it. It stings. Like is acid were on it.
I wake up and Tristan is who I see first. He is fading from the werewolf bite.
He is chained to the wall.

"Elissa" he says quietly. One of the vampires heard him and punched him.

"Tristan I say the first thing I wake up.

" Its finally nice to meet you Amara or may I say Elissa... Morgan" Jack says.

"Its funny because last time I checked you wanted me dead"

Lucius is being held down by chains to clair is being handled by Kian. Jacks brothers and sisters are laughing at me.

Christa is walking through the arena and sees me chained.

"Christa help us" I ask politely

"Oh My God" Jack. Christa says. You finally got the bastard. She starts laughing. Tristan is confused. You even have Tristan chained"

Tristan's eyes turned red.

"Its nice to have you by my side, Kunyai" Jack said.

"Well you finally get to meet the family Elissa". Your aunts and uncles. And both of your grandparents me and Kunyai.

I try to break out of my chains. Kunyai looked at me. He said I looked just like my mother. I was frightened.

My stomach was aching. Midnight was almost near. And I will be eighteen year old Elissa dead or alive.
Jack releases me from my chains wanting me to fight him.

"Stop it" Lucius yells

"Everyone I want you to witness this. For I Jack Crowley has Lucius the great and terrible vampire in the world. But that changes today."