Chapter 9 - Jack

Jack was in his castle training in the ball room. The 15 students were also there drinking pints of blood from humans. When Jack was done training he went to Mya who was quite fond of drinking the hmans blood. 

"I am using all of  you because I know that when the time comes to fight Amara she wouldnt try to hurt you because you are her friends. Isnt that right Zoe". That's her best friend she wouldn't kill her. She would rather kill herself.

Zoe's eyes were red. Her fangs were digging into the humans veins drinking every drop of blood from her. She was turning into someone else. Not the Zoe before all of this. Gertrude was sitting on Jack's throne. The witches magically came to his place. He got a chance to meet the sister once again only for the death of the girl.

"Hello Jack" Meylani says to Jack looking at his every move.

"Meylani and her sisters. And other werewolves." Jack says

"I hope you dont mind I picked up some werewolves from Oden, Iroqouis and your favorite the Cameros pack. Cheif Kunyai's son from the Cameros pack wants to join the fight. They also invited some other werewolves to join you. Cheif Kunyai wanted to be with his tribe and do things his own way when the girls birthday arrives." Meylani said to Jack

" I hope we are not attacking without a plan B Chloe says"

"Of course not Jack is a smart vampire after all he is the son of the first original vampire" Gertrude explains. 

It was glad to know they came out of hiding just to team up with the enemy. Meylani's family have been told the prophecy were their sacred laws will be broken due to one special gift of the vampires and the werewolves that could start a new revolution in the next generation. Today wasnt the day.

" I will see to it that this girl is detroyed when she is at her weakest and when she is there will be no more broken laws between our people. And Jack just because we are working together does not mean I wont kill you with every magic if you turn the other cheek." Meylani tells Jack in confidence

" I too will see to it that this girl is destroyed she is our inbalance of nature and she has to be stopped." Jack says to Meylani. Jack goes up to Gertrude and takes her hand and kisses it. He knows her daughter morns  for her father everyday all because his son had to turn to the werewolf.

"Promise me something Jack" Gertrude says hoping to get Jacks response

"I want you to bring her head here so I can see the shame she has brought to our kind and she has broughten to our children. Make her death so brutal that all she ever was, was a memory." Gertrude explains to Jack. Jack always kept his promises. 

"C'mon 15 lets go we have hunting to do." Jack says

He had his men take the kids in a single file out to the forest. Zoe has definetly changed. Jack turned her into a vampire. He made her into a monster which made her crazy. All of his newbie vampires are sired to him and now loyal to him. They can't break his promises and have to live everyday owing it to them although they are dead. As he took them out hunting Gertrude was left behing. The human blood bags were laying on the floor weak. Gertrude had Kian her loyal friend burn the bodies outside. She went downstairs to the celler looking at Claire weak. Claire is chained to the chair with blood coming out her veins. Her eyes are dark and her skin is pale to the point were looks dead. Claire was too tired to stay awake to listen to Gertrudes teasings.

"Wakery Wakey Claire" Gertrude said to Claire. She woked up shocked to who she was speaking to. 

Claire's eyes were weak with hunger. Her last meal was yesterday and she managed to tobhold onto her life.

"What do you want Gertrude?" Claire says. She is being annoyed by her teastings and wants to be let loose.

"You can end all of this by just being a hunter and doing your responsibilities as one."

"Are you expecting me to give up my daughter to you devilsh people, Your an abomination to your own kind. Your the ones to talk about hybrids. At least she is strong to take all of you on." Claire says while coughing. Gertrude ripped the needle off her arm that ran the blood into the hungry caged vampire.

"All I am saying is that you can end it all just by one drop of my blood in your mouth and me killing you. Thats all you have to do." Gertrude explains to Claire. Claire starts laughing in pain.

"Thats all it takes just one drop of blood?" Claire asks. 

All Claire was thinking to her head was about me. She would sacrifice her life for me. Even if hunters kill vampires and werewolves. She was a different kind. She took me in

"Yes" Gertrude respond. Gertrude goes closer to Claire expecting her to drink her blood. Claire rips the needle off of her arm and snaps Gertrude's neck. She is lying on the floor with her head turned right. Claire leans back and the chair falls with her. The chains slip out of her allowing herself to be free. She takes a peice off wood from the broken chair to protect herself with it. She ran outside the celler trying to make it out Jacks castle alive.

One of Jacks followers saw her and she panicked. She came closer and stabbed his gut. He was bleeding out all over the floor. It was her chance to leave and get out. As she reached outside bright lights were on her face and she realized it was the sun.