Chapter 22

"You proved your point now let me go before I kill you myself" Lucius says.

"I don't think so" Trina says.
Meylani is smiling and pushes Claire to one of Jacks siblings Ivan. His daughters were sitting down on the chair witnessing every thing.

Ivan grabs Claire's hair. Then he bites her neck. Blood spilling on the floor. I start screaming. Claire is on the floor. I don't know if shes dead or alive.

I runs and I kick Jack. He grabs my leg and slam me down to the ground. My eyes were the electric blue color. I then try scratching him. Tristan is trying to release himself. No matter what I do I get pinned to the ground.
My stomach is aching. I get weak. My body starts sweating. I breathe heavily. I scream loud. It was a roaring noise. My transition was starting. Midnight was only one minute away. I get back up and run to one of Jacks siblings Gore and bite him.

"No" Jack yells. I then snap Gores neck. Jack uses his strength to kill me. He grabs the stake and stabs my chest. I scream in pain.
Blood is moving from my body and I am on the ground. Jacks family is mad. Kunyai is watching the whole thing. He wanted Jack to stop. The other students from this school were outside weak from fighting his men in the battle.
Tristan out my name.

Claire is screaming. She hasn't turned. She is alive. She looks at the knife on the ground. She knows what she has to do. Tristan gets angry. Filling his head with rage.

"I swear to god I will rip you all apart my self he yells". My stomach is still aching. I close my eyes while on the ground. I thirst for blood. Thinking about my life as I die. Lucius is in my head during the flashbacks.

"Remember who you are. You are the daughter of Demetrius son of Jack a vampire and Sabine daughter of Chief Kunyai of the Cameros werewolf pack. That makes me a hybrid. I am the first and the last of my species. You are the Prophecy. You are the only one who can kill Jack"
Once the clock strikes midnight. Claire whispers " I know you can hear me Elissa. Just hold on ". Lucius breaks free. Kate is awake and uses her magic to stop Meylani and her sisters from stopping Lucius. Lucius holds back Jack for a while. Jacks family tries to stop Lucius .

Claire cuts her wrist with the knife she saw on the ground. She gets up and runs towards me. Vanessa (Jacks daughter) chases her. Claire put her wrist close to my mouth. Once blood drips into my mouth from her wrist. I use my hands to drink it. My eyes don't open yet. Nikolai gets to Claire and pushes her to the wall knocking her head. Vanessa kicks her stomach.

Midnight Reaches

I open my eyes. They turn into the electric blue color. I start screaming. My bottom fangs come out. I was transitioning. Dragging my nails on the ground floor. I started to have werewolf nails come out.
I turned into part werewolf. Well a vampire looking werewolf at the same time. The blood made me stronger. I started howling. I got up quickly. Jack turns around. The moon changed me. I have ascended into my true self. I was in pain.

I start screaming loudly. My senses are heightened. I feel everything at once. Hearing the sound of blood coursing through Claire's veins. Feeling myself turning into a whole new Elissa. I am also hungry at the same time.Tristan looks at me and smirks. I look back at him. His eyes turn red.

"Show time " Jack says.
I fought Jack hard. I scratched his face with my nails. He pushed me to the wall. I snapped his hand.

"Is that all you have little girl"

I kicked Jack. He is flying to the other side of the room. Lucius is fighting of Jacks brothers. I took Tristan off of the chains. Vick and Theo came in the time. I stomped his chest to the ground. Now I am the one laughing at him. He grabs me and pushes me to the floor. He comes closer and I bite his hand. He yells.