Chapter 11

I was in my room talking to Vick about today. I didn't even feel sorry for saying those words to Tristan. Even if the truth hurt I was right. He had no problem wanting to break me during practice so why should it matter now. He is always cold.

"Don't even think about it Elissa, you might be weird around him but hearing this sounds pretty hot, but don't be dumb. He will get over it" .Guys like Tristan Stonehart aren't the type of people that cry over little things. But just to get things over with you should probably apologize. As the moonlight reflected on my tattoo it shined its light making it turn blue. Vick got to got to see it for the first time. She put her delicate index finger and rubbed it. I have had this tattoo since I was a baby and I haven't even noticed it was there till now.

In the morning Tristan was in the arena fighting with Sam. I walked in on them fighting each other. Tristan won his round with Sam. They both saw me standing by the the doorway. He looked at me with anger in his eyes. Sam wanted to leave to let us talk.

"I'm sorry" I told him while he was ignoring me. He was quiet and didn't say a word. He turned around ready to hear the words I was going to say.

"I shouldn't even be sorry you are always an asshole all of the time whatever happened to you in the past you don't have to take it out on me. I get when its time to train its 'time to train' but can you at least cut me some slack" I told him. But if he couldn't tolerate being around me that was fine to because I have other people that have better skills than him.

"Who says I cant tolerate being around you? I am here to help you make yourself not look bad. You don't see the world like I do out there hunters werewolves witches and other bad vampires. Then  show me I ask.

We both run to the forest. There is a deer walking around in the forest. Me and Tristan are behind an old broken tree on the ground. Here is the deal whoever catches the prey wins its meal. The meal was blood. I was not ready to drink it yet. His eyes turn red thats when I now he is ready to race. Before I  Claire use to slip blood into my food but this time its different I know what I am doing. Tristan races off to get the deer. I jump from tree to tree racing to get the deer before he does. The deer vanishes into thin air.  He looks everywhere for me. Then he realizes am in front of him with the deer. I won this battle. I could claim my victory. I didn't want to drink its blood so I gave it to Tristan

"When you ascend your going to have to drink blood" he says while being offered the deer I gave him. He snaps the deer neck. It falls to the ground. His eyes turned red and his fangs came out digging into the deer skin drinking the blood.

"I will wait until then I say". I go sit down next to the dark hallow tree. After Tristan is done drinking the blood of the deer he wipes his face with his black shirt. His eyes turn back into the blue color they are. He sits nexts to me. I can smell the blood on his shirt. My eyes wanted to turn blue and my fangs had the urge to come out but I wouldn't allow it.

"If we are going to be fighting together you are going to have to trust me" he says.

"I trust you. I just cant trust my self around you." I told him. He said it should be the other way around. Most people don't really trust him he is more of the lonesome type.

Tristan gets up and he is on his feet ready to leave. I look at him wipe the leaves . His hands are on my waistlines he picks me up. My feet fly off the ground. Once I am on my feet his hands are still on my waistlines. He lets go.

"We train this afternoon make sure to be there" he says

_____________________________________________________________________________

In the library I was sitting on a coach next to Theo who is on his computer while watching. he is over there on the other side of the pool table talking to Briana one of the female instructors of the school. She is twirling her short dirty blond hair. She is trying to get Tristan to laugh. She thinks she successfully made him laugh by talking to him. But it was a fake laugh. He never laughs unless his like depended on it. He is always serious all of the time. I tuck my hair behind my ears. I listen to what they are saying.

"So now your teaching that amateur vampire Elissa the new girl" she says. My roll my eyes.

"She is learning" he says. "She is learning" thats all he had to say.

"What the hell I yell everyone looks at me weird. Tristan looks at me with a weird face I am embarrassed.

I was so embarrased to face Tristan after what happened. What the hell was I thinking. Theo keeps laughing after what I did.

"Stop laughing at me I say to Theo". His face is sort of red like pinkish reddish blush. I give him the death stare as if I were really serious. He looks away for a moment because he knows how mortified I am about it. I maybe a vampire that never dies but that didn't mean I wasn't a teen who could die of embarrassment. I still look at Tristan from across the room he is still talking to Briana and shes attempting to make him laugh. Briana takes his hands and escorts him out of the library. I wondered where they were going.

"This is stupid just go talk to him Theo says." I have nothing to say to Tristan things we can ever talk about are blood and training. I go over to the book shelf Theo follows me. I had put the books back before the bell rang for training. 

Its weird  I am starting to have this feeling. At Tribeca everyone would have been planning for senior trips or prom. Girls would have been freaking out about not having a date. While I am stuck here training because some assholes want me dead, But if I leave I will say good bye to my memories here at V.A.  I just have to enjoy every moment here.