Chapter 6

Jack has now 15 students from Tribeca. He's using them for the army he has prepared to kill me. Jack has Claire and is torturing her to telling him where Elissa is. Jack's brothers Ivan, Isaac, and Gore were feeding the missing students from Tribeca blood. They were turning them into vampires. The witches say the only time the can attack is the day before Elissa's 18th birthday. They can't fail now. They are newbie vampires so they are going to need human blood. They took pints of Claire's blood to feed them.

   During class I fell asleep thinking about my death. Imagining what he will do to me.Vick wakes me up. I thanked her for that. I just had this weird feeling about something. The headmaster of the school was Christa Crowley. She is always in her office talking to someone on her phone about a special vampire at the school. In the chilling area the news was on.

I now know that 15 people are missing from Tribeca High School. Whoever wants me wants me dead for sure. But I am ready for the next step. Vick came running to the chilling area.

"Guess what there is going to be a party here. Its this celebration thing they do every year they celebrate the day where they honor this great vampire leader Jack." I look at her with a shocked face.

"Will Jack be here" I ask.

"No he never comes this place is a secret from other people". Vick explains to me.

I gulp then smile it should be great to party once in a while. A call comes on my phone its Lucius. I asked him where he has been. He has been searching for Claire she is missing. He went back to New York to find her and she wasn't at home.
Oh my god they have my mom I have to go.
Lucius tells me not to go thats what they want.

I have to stay here. Drive to Harrisburg at the old mills forest. I ask when . He says on saturday. Fine okay I tell him. I hang up the phone. Afterwards I bump into someone.

You should really watch where you're going,Theo? I asked.

Elissa he says so shocked. I asked why is he here. It was for the same reasons I was here. His parents sent him away to this school away from New York. So he was a vampire all of this time. Professors were looking at as talk to each other.

"When did you come here I asked."

" You always acted mean and now I know why"I say."

He thinks he's a tough vampire that wants to be hated.

"Sometimes you got to play the part" he says.

"He played it really well."

He wanted to know why I came here I told him a friend wanted me to come here for the education, and for to be with people like me. 

I was in my room drinking the elixir potion. For some reason it had some kind of effect on me. I threw it up as soon as I drank it. The bottom fangs use to be baby sized. Now they look like adult sized canine teeth. The hurt bad as hell. I started howling and screaming at the same time. I covered my mouth. Someone across the room overheard me. Asking if I was okay. She heard noises and thought it was a werewolf. I told her it was fine I was just practicing singing. Then afterwards my tattoo started to glow. Then I sneezed for a second. I found myself on top of the ceiling. I fell down afterwards faced on the floor . I was knocked out for the night. 

Someone visited the school at night talking to the headmaster Christa . Is everything planned the man asked Christa. Yes, I will see to it that this monster is removed from our lives and not feared against our brother." They were both smiling.

"Now she will she what happens when people betray us brother" Christa says."

"You have no idea sis her brother claims."

 One afternoon after class I caught Tristan alone outside. I asked him what he was doing. It was nothing that concerned me . Why did he always have to act tough.

"Its the only way to live either be weak or die theres no other option." There was always a way.

"You try to see the best in people it can be good to you but bad to me"he says. If anyones disappointed about my motives they usually hate me.

Why did he always try hard to hate people I asked myself. He comes towards me.

"Its not just feelings its everything. From the sun to the moon. We hide who we are to fit in with society. But I dont want to fit in or be normal I want to be what I am a vampire who kills, protects, and will die with a sacrifice. He was explaining his words to me."

"What If I disagreed with your motives? Its just a matter of time before you have less interest in me."
Tristan seemed like the type of person who didn't want to be liked. Doesnt care about the world just cares only about power and being a predator.

It was saturday that meant I had to go to Harrisburg to meet Lucius. My friend Vick wanted to go with me. I let her stay simply because I was doing what Lucius wanted me to do. I went through the gates and took a cab ride to Harrisburg. On my way there a phone call popped up on my phone. I answer it. It was Lucius. He said to tell the taxi driver to stop in the middle of the road. No cars were nearby. I told the taxi driver to stop. He stops and says Lady were in the middle of the road. Something jumps on the cab to make the taxi driver come out the car. Lucius appears and compels him to get in the car drive away and pretend he does not see anything. As soon as I get out the car the taxi driver drives a way.

"So you want to tell me why you wanted to meet me in the middle of the road we haven't even reached the city yet."

"Jack has the missing students Lucius says."

"I told him it was all over the news. But what does teenagers from Tribeca have to do with anything.  15 missing students from Tribeca are being held by Jack and his family of followers."

"He needs 18 to turn them into vampires. The vampires from the V.A you go to are strictly dieted on hospital blood or animal blood. Newborn vampires are stronger and faster when they are living off fresh warm human blood. Especially him and his family the drink only human blood"

"Lucius explains. So what does that mean? I ask."

"That means you're going to stay at V.A longer than thought."

There is also no sign of your mother. I was assuming that Jack had her. He wouldn't kill your mom because he needs her.

"To do what find me? Why doesn't he just bring his best shot? I am tired of waiting I need to go back to my life in New York."

"How am I suppose to do that if he wouldn't get his ass out hiding and just try to kill me already. You have charisma, your bright, and you're smart but it doesn't take all of those things to kill Jack. He has been alive since the dawn of times, anyone would be lucky to survive from him Lucius tells me."

But then if you know his every move why don't you kill him I ask. "Because I cant its not up to me its up to you, and good luck trying to turn Tristan good" he says. I ask how did he know that. He vanishes after that. Wow he left know how was I going to get home. Then I realize that I could just run back to V.A. He really has been watching over me when I don't know it.

While walking through the woods during the night time to V.A. I was thinking about what Lucius said.Why does he give me so much orders if he has so many opportunities to kill my grandfather himself. There was someone blocking my path. It was a werewolf. Its eyes were a yellow-gold color. It attacked me and scratched me.

I got angry for a moment and lost my way.My eyes turned to the electric blue color they are. I kicked his balls then he came back for more. I tried to bite his neck. He was buffer than me. My eyes turned back to normal Tristan came out trying to beat the werewolf. The werewolf ran and left . Tristan asked what was I doing out so late. I lost track of time. Its dangerous here at night. He took a look at my arm. He told me not to let it happen again.