Chapter 8

I go to the headmaster of the school to ask permission to leave the school for a few days.
"Its weird, its like you have so much secrets for the average teenage girl she says."
"I just wanted to visit an old family friend. We are having a special day where we celebrate... our ascending". I had no secrets to hide I told her.
"She looks closely in my eye. She stares at me looking into my eyes."
"Now tell me the reason why you are going she says. I stare at her for a while then our eyes lose contact."
"I just told you I say." She looks angered and dismisses me. She was one weird lady.

Vick was outside overhearing everything.

"Im coming with you she says."

"Vick you scared the hell out of me what are you doing"I ask."

Look I know what you are she starts smiling. I start to look worried in the face.

"Your a vampire that had witches put a spell on you to make you stronger and.."I stopped her right there.

"No I am not and I wish I could tell you but I cant." If you dont tell me then I am going to the headmaster." Vick no" I angrily grab her arm and my eyes turn an electric blue color. She looks into my eyes.

"Jesus Christ she says."

"Your the person everyones been talking about the "HYBRID child." I told her expecting her to keep it low key.

My parents want you dead. They work for Jack one of the oldest and strongest vampires in history "she says.

"When most teenagers are older they go to be with Jack. My parents plan on that with me. Theyre are people like him just not in the area.
"I dont know my parents, but I have been told about them ." I was more distant towards Vick because it seemed like everyone can refer to me as this hybrid teenager. And not me Elissa. Who has been raised by a single mother. Living my life they way I should. But now it seems like this is my reality.

"Everyone wants to stop me from fufilling my destiny by killing all of my enemies I told her."

The day I ascend is going to be one of the worst days in my life. Vick promised to keep my secret. I am still figuring out who I was and what I was obtaining. Honestly I was tired of hearing  the same bullshit everyday. 

Week 2

I was outside with one  packed bag. Vick is standing next to me. I look at Tristan from a far. He is training with on  the grass in the school. "Cute huh" she asks. "I was just looking" I told her. Afterwards "Vick says thats not all she was looking at". I'm sorry what was that I ask. Everything got weird for a second.  Lucius pulls up in his black car. He comes out of it looking at Vick. "Why is blondie here he asks". I told him she knew everything. "What the hell did I tell you Elissa telling vampires things arent a good idea he states.
I will never tell Elissa's secret they would have to rip my heart out and tear my body to shreds if that happened Vick in her loyalty ways. Lucius tells her he likes her. But he still didnt trust her.  I put my bag in the backseat and get in the car. "Tell anyone and I might as well just rip your heart out Lucius says." Vick gets in the car laughing. 

Lucius was driving to Nevada. "Where exactly are we going" Vick asks. "Relax we'll arrive in our destination in exactly... Now". We were back at Kate's house. She was expecting us this time. She was out on the front porch waiting for me. I get out the car and walk closer to her. "Elissa I can tell you've changed Kate tells me. Have you been using the ball? she asks me. Not lately I told her.
"Will someone tell me why this girl is here? Kate asks."
"I invited her here."

Come inside guys Kate says.
I am sitting on the couch while Vick is playing with the wooden stake.

Its been a week and I felt like I changed so much. It was my transition. I think there is something wrong with me I told Kate. Vick is staring at me.