Chapter 17

I went to my room packing my bags. I had to leave Tristan was going to tell Christa. For all I know Christa could get me executed.

Then I look at my phone. A missed call from Lucius. I called him back. He answered.
"Elissa he says. Are you all right?" he asks.
"Tristan found out about everything." He knows I am a hybrid. I have to leave before he tells Christa and the other guardians of the school. what can I do now? he knows I will be dead by morning when he tells her.

"Stay there he says. Wait it out Tristan might be processing this now buy he will get over it." Its weird hearing him say this without hesitation about being in danger.

Claire hears my voice and takes the phone away from Lucius.
"Elissa" Claire says
"Mom?" I haven't heard her voice since she escaped Lucius and his pack of vampires.
"How are you, baby" she says.
"Tristan found out about me."
"This is bad and who is Tristan? She asks.
"He is one of the instructors of V.A and one of the four guardians that protects the school."
"What do I do!" I couldn't just stay here and pretend that he's not going to say anything when he is.

"Just stay there she says we will come to you when we have time."
Lucius told me he was in a hotel with Claire. He had to keep her away from vampires for now.

Part 2 - Tristan

I am heading down to Christa's office about to tell her about Elissa. Before I walked in her office she was on the phone with someone. It sounded like she was talking about Elissa (the hybrid).
As I walked in she turned off her phone. "Hello Mr. Stonehardt"

She was waiting for me as if I brought new news about Elissa. She wanted information on her. I took a minute to my self and thought about telling her. "Well Elissa is... working hard theres nothing wrong with her. She is just like any student here at V.A but more closed" I told her. She gives me a smile and turns away.
"Do you know anything about her?" She asks with a smirk on her face. She pays attention to every detail on my face.
"Barely but I know she's not as bad as you think she is".
"Are you aware of the hybrid Tristan?she asks.
"The hybrid could be anyone in this school, state, or country". I told her while standing up and rocking the chair side to side.
"They are a threat to US and our kind kind." She says.
I tell her to compel me all she wants that is all I have to say. She wants more details about her.
"Well then I guess I don't need anything from you now do I" she says goodbye Tristan. I walk out of her office to go to my room.
"Send in Rogue" she says I have a proposition for him" she says when she calls professor Marks.
I walk to go see Elissa in her room then I realize it was a mistake and that I was still angry with her. She lied to me and I still covered for her.

Part 3

Everyone was outside training with the female and male instructors. Vick was wondering where I was. I shows up late to training. Rogue said that we had to train with our instructors. But Tristan was a no show. That was when he decided to let the students train with the students.
"What happened to you last night" Vick asked.
" Tristan found out" I told her
"What" she said"
"Last night when we were walking back to the school a vampire and werewolf attacked us. He saw me change he knows I'm a hybrid." I think he might have told Christa.
Tristan finally shows up and Vick looks at him asbud he were stupid. Tristan pretended nothing happened last night. When it did. I walk over to him. He is talking to Briana. I say his name and he turns around. I wanted to talk to him.
He moves away from Briana and says he does not want to talk to me. But despite everything and how everything seems I still wanted him to know the truth.
"Let me explain" I say
"Just leave it alone Elissa" he says just go to your friends.
"You don't know anything about me to even be mad about I said. His back turned around then he faces me.
" I know enough and its better you just leave the school for our own good."
"You can still trust me. I know you did when you told me about Isolde".

"Shut the hell up" he yells.

"Tristan wait".

I grabbed onto his hand holding it. I see another glimpse of a child and an abusive father then it changes.
I see Tristan kneeling on the floor with blood surrounded and a heart out of a women's body. That's when his emotions starts to change and he leaves the women there. It looked like her body was on the street.

The glimpse stops and he pulls his hand away. His eyes are bloodshot red .
"Isolde"
He looks at me weird like I took a into his memory lane.
He is probably going to his room. Briana tells me "now look what you did. I made the mistake by causing a scene. Vick looks at me worried . I made a mistake again! Rogue looks at me like he knew something was wrong. Christa probably told him something that ticked him off.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I look for Tristan all around the school. Then I look at the balcony on top of the third building of the schools castle. The balcony was on top of the forbidden library. I walk up the stairs and I find him there looking at the view. Wanting to be away from every one.
"Hi, I know I am the last person you want to see right now but." I didn't mean for anyone to find out especially I you." Then today I saw a glimpse in my head with you in it with an older guy and a woman.

"What you saw wasn't all of it. I wasn't always this cold person.
When I was little my mother was killed by a witch. Apparently she crossed their bounds so my father told me. I hated my father the first time he told me about my mother being dead. I wanted to kill him so bad.
He says she was killed by witches but their were bite marks on her skin. Like vampire bite marks and her heart was ripped out. I knew he killed her. Because my mother wanted to leave him. He wouldn't let her go so he did it. I was always getting abused by him after that. Wanted to use me as his punching bag. He would always snap neck and put his hands close enough to my chest digging in it like he was going to rip my heart out. He wanted me to feel pain. That did not stop until I was twelve. My aunt knew about it and wouldn't stand for it so she took me in. I never heard anything from my father again. I started going to V.A I stayed there practically my whole life. I even ascended there. My aunt worked at the school as an instructor. That was where I met Isolde.
One night we went to the city together. I was so blood drunk to even remember anything. We got into a fight and these other vampires came out.
They were looking for her for some reason I didn't know. One of the vampires snapped my neck. All I can remember is waking up outside in the brain next to her. Her heart was ripped out laying next to her on the ground.
Blood was all over me. And her to. The next moment I turned off every possible emotion I had. I left here there and never returned for her."

My eyes are shocked from what I was hearing.
"Till I met you, I just wanted to hate you so bad " he says.

"I lied to you when you passed out during practice and I put you in your room he says. Christa snapped your neck and put you there. I was guilty to what she did. Its because your starting to grow on me."

Everything that happened was real. Him kissing me and me knowing about his power. It was true.

"I still trust you I told him while looks at the sunset . He then looks into my eyes. Coming closer.

"My place before was to help Christa find info about you" . I think I knew you were different before knowing you he says. He still trusted me. And I still trusted him.
"What do we do now?" I ask.
"I will gaurntee that I will help you and fight with you. But we have to keep it as that." He says

"Totally"

He puts his hands on my waist. Why did feeling guilt feel so good. He asked if anyone else knew about me. Lucius, mom and Vick. No one knows.

It doesn't mean anything has change I am still a hybrid and you can get your self killed because me."

"Then Ill die knowing I wasn't so heartless."I know you now Elissa Morgan". he says. I cant stop thinking about you. He comes near me for a kiss. As much as I wanted to I back away. I was going to need him after all.
I will ascend in a few days and I don't know what's going to happen then. I have to be prepared for it.

"I would love to do this with you right now but I cant. Everyone wants me dead right now. I just want to get over this and maybe we will know what the future holds for us. whether it is we will be together. But all I know is that we make a pretty good team. even though you're the lone type."

He looks close at me and says "Whatever the future holds maybe one of will be alive then".