Chapter 10

At V.A I was headed for my next class then I happened to bump into Tristan. He was very concerned about me.
"Elissa" Tristan said with his deep masculine voice. He asked where I was headed to.
"I was just on my way to class". His eyes were so blue they were hard not to look away. His muscles were so flexed it made me want to touch them.
"Rogue said you needed to toughen up your muscles and your a little bit weak when it comes to using the steaks. Have you been drinking blood? Maybe it would help you out a little bit more." As soon as he said those words it spoiled the moment for me.
" I will work on it then and no I haven't been drinking blood I am trying not to want it."
"Well your a vampire you need to start drinking more of the blood the school gives you." He says to me annoyed.
"I know, I get it." He look at him and his face looks relieved. He wants me to be strong and tough. I can hear his throat gulping as if he were thirsty.
"Find me in the training area in the afternoon." I looked at his lips and how pink they are.
"I thought all of the students had to train today with Rogue and those other men." I looked curious in the eyes.
"I told him to let me help you." Just by looking at Tristan he thinks he can straighten me out. He walks away without no goodbyes. Then I yell his name.
"Thanks, Tristan" I told him expecting him to say your welcome.
He shakes his head and goes on his way. It looked like he was trying an effort to being a little bit nicer to me.

During class I was thinking about my mother. Vick was next to me and so was Theo. His eyes were looking at the teacher. Vick was passing me notes about Tristan.

-Are you okay? Vick asks on me the note.

- I am fine. Tristan asked me to train alone with him. I don't know if I should be scared or feel happy.

- Really!?! Vick aks

- You know Tristan puts off his emotion for some reason it just makes me want to know. I wrote to Vick

"Are you saying you that your having mixed feelings about him?" Vick said to me. I shook my head.

"In the beginning of the school year he wanted nothing to do with me. He was always angry with me and now something has changed."

"But to be fair Tristan was never the friendly type he's always been that way." Vick was telling me that he never changed he was always the same.
I turned away from her and looked at the professor teaching the elements of the earth.

When it was time for our training lesson me, Vick and Theo were walking on our way there. Theo was wondering why was the only one chosen to train alone with Tristan. Vick was wondering the same thing. She thinks she is hot enough to get him but he is never interested. She could have any boy at the school. But it was not only Tristan it was Rogue Sam and Caleb. All of us depart and I walk in to the training arena. The arena was vacant. Tristan was not there, It was completely empty. I call out for his name.

"Great I have to train alone with a bad ass vampire and he does not even show up" I say to myself even when noone is there. Tristan jumps down out of no where and grabs my left arm and pull it to my back. I say what the hell over and over.

"Tristan what are you doing?" I ask being scared he just jumped out of now where and is cracking my arm behind my back. I can hear the bones cracking. I can feel them moving in a different location. But he doesnt care.

"Do you see how easy it was for me to attack you. Imagine that being another stronger vampire or witch or werewolf trying to kill you." he says to me with my arm still behind my back.

"Okay you have proven your point I say" He lets go of my hand and just stands there. He looks at my arm and sees how it was in bad shape. He came in closer and looked into my eyes and popped my bones back into position. I didnt feel anything. I just heard the noise of my bones cracking.

"Thank you" I told him. He said not to thank him I am always confused with his motives. He pulled a stake from his pocket. He tries to fight me with it. I use my reflexes to fight him off. I kicked the stake away from his hand and it flew to the other side of the arena. I make a run for it. As soon as I grab it he twists my hands and takes it. I tried to punch his face but his palm reaches for my hand and holds it tightly. Then I make a move to kick him in the balls which failed. I elbow him in the stomach and jumped on his back. I take the reight side of his arm and flip him over to the ground. I run once again to get the stake. I successfully got and was going to 'fake' kill him. He flips me over with the stake in my hands and falls with me to the ground. He is on top of me. He grabs the stake from my hand and grasps it. He aims for my heart and puts the end of the stake to my chest and pretends to kill me,

"Your dead now" He says to me while getting up.

"There is no point of training with, you I never know when I am going to be tackled I say with facial expressions.

"Do you see the world out there Elissa, its not all gold. Out there are trained vampires hunters witches and werewolves that can kill us we have to be ready for it." he says.

"Im sorry okay its just that its weird, all of this. You cant tolerate being around me and now you are" I told him.

"Who says I cant tolerate being around you. Why cant you understand I chose not to feel anything thats the way of life. Every vampire has to turn it off once in a while" He tells me

"Its not the way of life if you have nothing to care about or someone turn to. And why dont you just cut the emotionless bullshit I've seen it a hundred times. People always have something to care about. Your pathetic you know a meaningless coward. I felt a little bit of rage come out of me that I didnt feel before. Tristan turns angry. His eyes are red. He looks at me and pushes me to the wall. I hit my head and fall to the ground.
His eyes are still red and angry with rage.

"I didnt have to help a worthless little girl who has no potential and we both wasted our time. Now you see what I am like. Its the way its always going to be" . Those were Tristan's last words when he walked out of the arena. I tell my self what did do I felt to much rage in the heat of the moment. I feel like utter crap.