Chapter 5

We were here. The secret underground place in Pennsylvania for vampires. This place could protect from Jack and his army of followers. Lucius told me not to get attached to anyone. The people inside might seem nice but will betray you at the end of the day.

"Are you coming with me I ask."

"Of course but then I have to leave but I'll be around if you need me".

We walked through the woods a gate. It was protected by vampires to keep bad people out. Behind the gates was a tunnel. When the gates opened. We both went through the tunnel. And found this big place full of vampires training. It was beautiful inside. Lucius friend Rogue said it was good to see him again he asked who I was. 

"This is Elissa she will living here for now".

"You look weak Elissa its a good thing this place will toughen you out".

I should be scared right now. Rogue shows me the way to my room while Lucius follows me. While walking out of the tunnel to the castle I look at this boy he is training with another student. He looks back with a straight face then faces his opponent. "The underground place was just the fighting arena" Rogue says. The rooms were in a big castle with instructors and students. "the castle also has a kitchen, library, and another fighting arena downstairs in the basement as well as other things" Rogue says. Everything is just too beautiful.

Sometimes instructors teach students outside but this place is protected by us vampires. Lucky me I had my own room with a nice view. Not New York but nice. I rested my bags on my bed. "Training begins in the morning early so be prepared most people aren't nice here your lucky I'm even telling you this Rogue explains." He leaves to give me and Lucius a minute.

"I change my mind I want to go back to New York and live my life there".

"You cant as long as I'm alive I will protect you and this is the only way Lucius was leaving out the room.

"So where are you going" I ask."

"To where I always go he says."

"He leaves so fast I try to catch up with him. Ugh why does he keep doing that. Its so annoying."

I check around the place expecting to meet new people. Then I bump into the boy I saw in the Arena. He was wearing a black shirt and black boots with jeans. His eyes were so nice. But then this happened. "What are you doing roaming the place this late". He says.

"Sorry you are?" I ask.

"Thats not your concern don't you have a room to go back to... Elissa."He says. I wondered how he knew my name. I walked back to my room.

Jack, our men were attacked by Lucius and two of them were bit by the girl, the hybrid. Jack was sitting in his chair. No matter what I do "That girl just won't die it looks like if I want to get things done I have to do them myself."He will spill blood if its the last thing he does. Jack went to the cell with Mya and Max. Hello Mya and Max. Mya and Max's eyes were red. There fangs were out to. It looked like he was using them to get information. On the news more and more students were going missing in Tribeca. Jack was told some of the werewolves wanted to help with his plan. They already had the witches on their side.

"Good then we shall kill the enemy when her ascending comes". Then we will know where to find her."

  ____________________________________________________________________________ 

 In the morning teenagers like me were getting ready for training. They were already downstairs before me. I drank the elixir Kate gave me to hide away my werewolf fangs. Everyone was lined up outside on the grass. While the instructors were giving them orders.

I wore a blue shirt with pants and boots. My hair was in a ponytail.  So now as you know we are the four protectors of this place Rogue states . Other adults that were training were inside the castle. There was the headmaster of this place who always watched us train from her window. Tristan told us that we were going to be split into groups the news, weaks, and the strongs. I ran outside late and went in the line.

Tristan had his back turned around for a second and noticed I was late. He turned around and came closer to me. "So this is the newbie everyones talking about I hope you have the skills because you're going to be put in the group of strong vampires and weak vampires."

"Are you mad that I'm late? I ask."

"Next time come on time this is a command not a request he says." Tristan moved away.

"Tristan said Rosalie and Hailey, Aiden and Dominic, Wes and Leia and Cara, Vick and Elissa, Qaiser and Jesse."

While Vick and I were teamed up but mostly talking than training. "So whos mr. tough over there I ask Vick. Thats Tristan one of the four protectors of this Vampire Training School basically Vick said. "Why is he so rude I ask. Some say that he had a bad childhood he was practically born in here. He never knew his parents." Afterwards I say Oh. I felt bad for him.

Tristan notices me talking instead of training with my partner. He tells everyone to stop. Rogue looks at him strangely.

"Elissa" he shouts out.

"Yea."

He tells me to come near him. I ask who do I have to fight.

"You're not fighting anyone, you're fighting me" he says. Maybe it'll teach you to follow the rules."

He tells me to give him my best shot. I try to then he starts to laugh. Then I slap him on the face and knee him. He punches my face and looks like hes about to bite my neck. Instead he pushes me on the grass.

"What the hell I say". 

 "What we do here is different from the outside world we use energy Rogue says."

Continue training Tristan yells out. Everyone continues to train with there partner. I am still on the grass. Tristan offers to pick me up. I decline that offer and get up my self. Vick asks me if I'm okay. Besides the fact he just nearly kicked my ass im fine.

After training I go to the library to secretly text my mother. Like Lucius said I can't trust anyone. Now that I am here almost a day I don't trust Tristan at all. "

It went to voicemail when I called though. "Hey mom things aren't great I made a first enemy already. It's a long story I need you around because if I stay longer I am going to burst. Without trusting anyone I feel more vulnerable. Bye."

I left that message to her. She hasn't been answering her phone lately. Rogue walked in on me. I told him I was just leaving.

"I know your first day sucked but Tristan is like that he doesn't have emotion sometimes. But at the end of the day would you rather be weak or be strong he says."

"I told him I guess we can't have both."

He noticed the sun of waves tattoo on my arm. You have a good night Lis he said. I went to my room sleeping the pain away.I look at the pale moonlight in my window view. My tattoo glowed. I've never notice it happen before.

During breakfast time they had blood and other food. Most of the vampires picked the blood. As any other person I picked the food eggs and bacon. But looking at the blood made me so thirsty. I was enjoying something out of being in this place.

Tristan, Rogue, Sam, and Caleb were at a different table drinking blood. I was just staring at Tristan. He's always putting his emotions on hold. This time after breakfast. I went to the underground arena train by myself. I used a dummy for training. Afterwards I started running through the woods really fast timing myself. 13 miles in 4 seconds. Then I started testing my jumping abilities to the limit.

Tristan would always watch me every morning as I trained by myself strengthening my body. Using weight lifts. This time I went over the limit by using Vampire stakes. Vick would throw it at me while I try to avoid myself from it.